Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @475.80
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ⚽︎ ∙ Look ma, I made a game!
| | |-+  Killing Nighttime - a WIP horror visual novel prototype!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Killing Nighttime - a WIP horror visual novel prototype!  (Read 406 times)
Sabertooth Pigeon
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


:0
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: sabertooth_pigeon
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« on: Autumn, 06 Sep 2026 @771 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello!

I finally uploaded my WIP prototype visual novel I've been working on as practice! It's meant to be this kind of surreal horror vn, though not sure how successful I've been at the writing part haha... but I think the UI and sprites turned out pretty well! Currently ends on a cliffhanger because I haven't written the rest yet lol

It's here on my itch.io!  :goL:

Thanks for taking a look at my thread!  :transport:

https://i.ibb.co/s9H6mgmY/the.png

Logged

★
https://file.garden/ZjyJNcS1nDDehThG/Wermz/TBD12_%236049.png [He/it] https://file.garden/ZjyJNcS1nDDehThG/daz5x9o-c283d08a-3007-431e-91b1-eb87f0f19dbb.png https://pigeon-site.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery02/aa68ff33.png https://pigeon-site.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery02/d2340c8b.gif https://pigeon-site.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery02/45a15fea.png
★
Xyphien
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 08 Sep 2026 @074 » Embed

itch.io atm is apparently down atm on cloudflare so I'll check it out later :)

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/LcwoqOA.png
Sabertooth Pigeon
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


:0
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: sabertooth_pigeon
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 08 Sep 2026 @710 » Toggle Font Embed

itch.io atm is apparently down atm on cloudflare so I'll check it out later :)

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it!

Logged

★
https://file.garden/ZjyJNcS1nDDehThG/Wermz/TBD12_%236049.png [He/it] https://file.garden/ZjyJNcS1nDDehThG/daz5x9o-c283d08a-3007-431e-91b1-eb87f0f19dbb.png https://pigeon-site.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery02/aa68ff33.png https://pigeon-site.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery02/d2340c8b.gif https://pigeon-site.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery02/45a15fea.png
★
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe