Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @736.88
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Duducat's Links Page


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Duducat's Links Page  (Read 407 times)
duducat
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Summer, 22 Aug 2026 @225 » Embed

https://duducat.nekoweb.org/links/

I just created a links page for my website!
What do y'all think?

« Last Edit: Summer, 22 Aug 2026 @499 by Melooon » Logged
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: valycenegative
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 22 Aug 2026 @389 » Embed

Okay, I'm extra silly. XD I thought it was a linkout page and I was trying to understand why the game was popping out so suddenly. Thought it was a mobile view bug... until I realized Links is the game. XD

I usually call it Sliders, which, by the way, is one of my fav Mahjong variations! The Pokemon pixels and the midi soundtrack really add an authentic oldweb feeling. I also love that every new level adds a different quirk! You got me addicted xD

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_90s.gifhttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/vnbanner_16138b.pnghttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_taurus.gif
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 22 Aug 2026 @404 » Toggle Font Embed

I like it. And I've been stuck looking for a pair for a few minutes, and I like how I don't get a popup asking me to watch an ad for the pair to be pointed out.

Edit: Final score 17748

« Last Edit: Summer, 22 Aug 2026 @472 by Noah_S » Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe