This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @279.84
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Any other yugoslavs on here?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Any other yugoslavs on here?  (Read 610 times)
totel
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


sa svakim dijeli sve, tugu čuvaj za sebe
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: mihe
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« on: Summer, 18 Jul 2026 @715 » Embed

evala narode!  :ha:

i was just wondering if there are any other users from ex-yu countries on here! :] i'm croatian (currently staying in slovenia bc my wife is slovenian!) and was just curious to see if there's anyone domaći on here!  :dog:

balkans of melonland, unite?

Logged

iSmile
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 08 Aug 2026 @360 » Embed

I am one too. When I was born, the country was called Savezna Republika Jugoslavija, so I guess that counts? I guess I'm Yugoslav then, huh? xD

I live in the land of Serbia.

Logged

habibi
Blue
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: overmore
iMood: overmore
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Daydreaming My MelodyJoined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 18 Aug 2026 @807 » Embed

Did not expect to see a thread like this not gonna lie, I often expect that there aren't many of us online in places like this. Anyway, I am from Serbia! It also seems that I am the youngest one here from the replies hahahah.

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/ul9xd6.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/cep284.png
MapleTheFur
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 20 Aug 2026 @369 » Toggle Font Embed

Yay finally other balkaners  :mark:  :3
I am Greek but i dont know if i count as yugoslav, BUT i do have some yugoslav ancestry :3
im kinda happy im greek because we are the most developed country in the balkans (i think? the old ppl on the bus keep talking about that), but if you read news we had:

- ΟΠΕΚΕΠΕ
- basically corruption everywhere
- really unstable politics (ppl be slapping each other IN THE ΒΟΥΛΗ  :ohdear: , everyone and their grandma (not kidding) has a party)

we have fun  :smile:

Logged

https://img-assets-97m.pages.dev/image.gif

:3    :3   :3
   :3    :3    :3

Artifact Swap: WallPack MinecraftBlue SpiffoShocked Doggo
iSmile
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 20 Aug 2026 @857 » Embed

Yay finally other balkaners  :mark:  :3
I am Greek but i dont know if i count as yugoslav, BUT i do have some yugoslav ancestry :3
im kinda happy im greek because we are the most developed country in the balkans (i think? the old ppl on the bus keep talking about that), but if you read news we had:

- ΟΠΕΚΕΠΕ
- basically corruption everywhere
- really unstable politics (ppl be slapping each other IN THE ΒΟΥΛΗ  :ohdear: , everyone and their grandma (not kidding) has a party)

we have fun  :smile:


I guess this thread could be expanded to all Balkaners, not only Yugoslavs?

Also, I heard that there's a lot of "Slavo-Macedonians" or whatever term y'all may use, in the North of Greece. Are you one of them?

As for being the most developed in the Balkans, that's not really a high bar  :skull:

But Idk I've heard a lot of things about Greece, I've even been there on vacation a while ago... I think Croatia and Slovenia may be significantly more developed, at least from what I think, but I could be wrong on that...

Also, Idk if Slovenia and Croatia count as the Balkans?? The actual border of the Balkans has always been a bit ambiguous, dubious, debatable... But I think the most "standard" measure are the Danube, Sava and Kupa rivers? In that case they are... at least a portion of them... But if they don't count, then Greece is definitely the most developed...

If we look at the rivers, Romania is pretty much not in the Balkans then, but most seem to consider it a part of it??

Idk it's always been confusing...

I often say I'm not from the Balkans cause I live north of the Danube river...  :grin:

I think all in all, it's more of a cultural, rather than a geographic category...

Logged

habibi
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe