Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @586.71
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Projects
| | |-+  Finel makes a thing


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Finel makes a thing  (Read 1806 times)
Finel
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


AY UP!
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 03 Oct 2023 @897 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello!!
I didn't do much art recently I felt is worth sharing up until now!

I did a collab with a local resin artist. In which she gave me dice blanks of a dnd set, I painted them however I wanted to, she encased them in resin and painted the number. And at the end there is a unique one of a kind dice set that is now mine!

I am super proud of it and want to show it to people so here it is!! (even if it is kinda hard to show all of it in pictures)
It is (obviously) very Keith Haring inspired, since I thought his style would make a cool dice set.
(Also! A bonus easter egg- all the human figures have top scars- since I wanted to make them transmasc for pure self indulgence.)

https://imgur.com/JCToW6X.jpghttps://imgur.com/emOWkTL.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/VeIiciT.jpg

Logged

Finel ✡ - He/They
https://momg.neocities.org/gifs/i-43076.gif
Scootarooni
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


( ദ്ദി ˙ᗜ˙ )
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: scootarooni
iMood: scootarooni

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 04 Oct 2023 @987 » Embed

Whoa!! these look great! :ozwomp:

Logged


_(:3」∠)_

TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 10 Sep 2026 @669 » Toggle Font Embed

Very neat! I recognized the little shaker dude design almost immediately :)

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe