Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @442.49
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ⚽︎ ∙ Look ma, I made a game!
| | |-+  Lofi Drive - Relaxing Lofi Driving Game


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Lofi Drive - Relaxing Lofi Driving Game  (Read 306 times)
Xyphien
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« on: Autumn, 06 Sep 2026 @719 » Embed


This is a little game I've been working on. I originally made it for my wife who would come home, so stressed from work she'd just shut down, cry, etc. So I made her something so she could zone out, relax to and play to calm down & distress. All music is made by real people (Or it better since I paid artists to make it themselves!) It'll launch with over 3 hours worth of Lofi Music. All visuals are purchased via packs, or individually from people as well!

The gameplay is simple, you drive around, listen to lofi, stop a stop signs/stop lights and unlock new parts of the game from new biomes, music, cars, setting controls (Headlight colors, street light colors, etc.) and more!

Every game I make will be retro inspired in some way/shape/form and all of them will have the same launch in a sense. I'll have Physical Options for anyone who wishes to own their game, I'll strive to upload it to GoG as well so you can also fully own it, as well as the popular itch/steam. Each game will be finished on launch with no updates, and will be a one time purchase.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/4896670/Lofi_Drive/

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/LcwoqOA.png
boreal cryptid
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


без надії сподіваюсь
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 08 Sep 2026 @708 » Embed

backstory of this game is very heartwarming :transport: i hope your wife found some peace playing it!

i especially love that it has different biomes, it reminds of traveling on a real car and watching out of the window.

also, i think i saw this game before somewhere??? or something similar to it? what small world.

will def try this out. waiting for GOG/itch.io versions :ozwomp:
thank you for creating this, sharing and working with real artists!

Logged

Is this how you honor MelonLand Forum, and the tribe unmourned? Write to me openly, and not by stealth.

Artifact Swap: Polyamorous NeurodivergentWildflowers!Lucky Birdtree ConeSnow MailRainbow ConnectionPolyamorousThe Red Pixel^_^
eSatisfire
Newbie
*
View Profile


Good art shouldn't move, but immobilize.
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 08 Sep 2026 @826 » Embed

I think the story behind it is really cute. Hope everything stays minty for you two. ;3

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe