Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @734.99
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Image Map Generator - Make clickable areas on an image


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Image Map Generator - Make clickable areas on an image  (Read 861 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Summer, 12 Jul 2026 @567 » Embed

Hello. I know a lot of people making indie websites are interested in making images that have clickable areas and I wanted to share this image map generator:

Click here!

There are other methods for achieving the same method but I find that using elements positioned with percentage has been the easiest for me, and it has the advantage of being responsive so that even on different devices and screen sizes, the position of the area remains the same. Maybe people will find this tool useful :unite:

Logged
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 15 Jul 2026 @641 » Toggle Font Embed

Thank you for this! I've actually been tossing around an idea for an image map in my head, but doing all the coordinates that all that is SUCH a pain. I was not looking forward to it. This will make things much easier :)

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Summer, 19 Jul 2026 @503 » Embed

Thank you for this! I've actually been tossing around an idea for an image map in my head, but doing all the coordinates that all that is SUCH a pain. I was not looking forward to it. This will make things much easier :)

Glad to hear that, hope it'll be helpful for you!  :unite:

Logged
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 19 Jul 2026 @802 » Toggle Font Embed

elements positioned with percentage

Thank you for letting me know that this is possible. One of my upcoming projects will feature image maps.

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
anotherautumn
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


the world is wide and wonderful !!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: anotherautumn

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
meow picStinky CheeseJoined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 18 Sep 2026 @749 » Toggle Font Embed

oh my gosh, this is amazing!! tysm for this :)
i'm working on a webcomic idea atm that has a big focus on setting and place so I'd love to have an interactive map - this is absolutely perfect!! <3

also, your art is so cute! adore your style :)

Logged

leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures
<3

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
hi_tsem
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


<3
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 25 Sep 2026 @471 » Embed

Thanks for making this - many exciting possibilities for digital collage etc :smile:

Logged

http://www.tsemone.com/newsletter/cyberletter-assets/titlev3.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe