Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 09 Oct 2026 - @694.21
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Just made my account so I thought I might as well promote my site!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Just made my account so I thought I might as well promote my site!  (Read 2023 times)
angel-val
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Winter, 07 Jan 2023 @272 » Embed

Still very WIP but it's my WIP :smile:

https://angel-val.gitlab.i:ha:hell:ha:

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Winter, 07 Jan 2023 @291 » Embed

Hey, welcome!
A hint though; your website is unusable on mobile, sadly. It only scrolls through a small section.

Logged
angel-val
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 07 Jan 2023 @321 » Embed

ah that sucks sorry! I'll add it to the todo list

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe