Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @757.79
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  Yumeshop fourm!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Yumeshop fourm!  (Read 1615 times)
EdgyRabbid
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: edgyrabbid
iMood: EdgyRabbid

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I met Dan Q on Melonland!Raymans Husband!SkeleraveJoined 2025!
« on: Winter, 07 Jan 2026 @946 » Toggle Font Embed

I made a forum for selfshippers, or yume shippers!

https://yumeship.freeforums.net/

Its still a wip, and figuring out how to style the styling (like the icons.. confusing!!)

lmk if you join, i hope to make a very active community and to have a dedicated website to yumeshipping!

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/Q7WhR6bG/0x0830-C1-D4-96-4.gif
http://internetometer.com/imagesmall/51063.png
i AM in LOVE WITh RaYMaN XxX
Play NETPETS today!
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 08 Jan 2026 @252 » Embed

I didn't know about this term until very recently when I was showing a couple of my fancharacter artworks for a specific media to a friend of mine, explaining how I tried to insert their lore into the canon, and she just went "oh, so you got some yumeshipping!" XD
I could join soon, at least as a way to show some of my projects I usually don't feel like mixing with my main ones. I come from a time where self inserts, even non-romantic ones, were very looked down upon so for the longest time I kept low with them, but I see they are resurfacing lately without the old veil of self-shaming that was felt before, so this gives me a tiny bit more confidence.

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/VN8831A.png

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/BNRDragonite.gif https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/BNRTaurus.gif https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/BNR90s.gif https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/BNRGranny.gif https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/BNRGBC.gif
Valery_04
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Zero's girlfriend
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Nightrave (MMXOC, 8 bits)Joined 2026!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 22 Apr 2026 @087 » Toggle Font Embed

Wow! Already that I wanted.
Now I know about a place where I share my yumeships; no dramas, no turbid things... just vibing. I'm trying to find less toxic yumeship communities because sometimes I'm fragile  :cry:

Bye, yumetwt!  :tongue:
Hello, Yumeshop forum  :happy:

Logged

https://file.garden/aTyH7uSsXSbubAjB/Val_logo-pixel.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe