This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @78.53
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hello!~


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hello!~  (Read 1442 times)
levya
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


just a little creature (she/her)
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« on: Winter, 27 Jan 2023 @913 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm levya and I've missed interacting on forums so much! social media has been feeling less and less social haha

anyway a bit about me, I have a degree in ecology and use it to do seasonal conservation work which I love a lot (though something full time would be better). I love nature and the outdoors, but I also have a lot of indoor hobbies like drawing and playing video games. I love jrpgs like final fantasy, chrono trigger, and lately I've been playing xenoblade chronicles 3.

I have a site at https://linwood.neocities.org because I love having a little space on the internet all to myself. it's a personal site I use to share my art, projects, and whatever else interests me. I also love seeing other people's sites no matter what their level of coding is~

I look forward to meeting everyone here! (also the emotes here are awesome :dive: )

Logged

https://linwood.neocities.org/images/linwoodbutton2.gif
https://i.imgur.com/T0opYO2.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 27 Jan 2023 @928 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Levya, welcome to the forum! :ha:

It must be nice to have a good balance of outdoor and indoor hobbies! There's a bio diversity college near me; I often see the students from it in the local pub; they are easy to spot because they wear multicoloured wool clothes and don't shave very much :tongue:

Ugh, humans are always waging war over magic crystals! - If you were trapped in a JRPG, what would your role be?

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
levya
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


just a little creature (she/her)
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 28 Jan 2023 @002 » Toggle Font Embed

Thanks for the welcome! I think if I was trapped in a jrpg, I would be an eccentric mage type character using my spells to debilitate enemies and deal damage from afar. I get tired easily so the rest of the party would have to protect me haha

Logged

https://linwood.neocities.org/images/linwoodbutton2.gif
https://i.imgur.com/T0opYO2.gif
Leekleeks
Casual Poster
*
View Profile

Professional Wallflower
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Leekleeks

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 30 Jan 2023 @715 » Embed

Howdy levya,

I need to get some outdoor activities. I live near a state park, and I love going on walks among the birds and roaming wildlife in that area. It's a great way to get a perspective on things I often forget about. It's not so easy to feel that perspective in the freezing cold we've been having though!


Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe