Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @34.18 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Archive - Introduce yourself!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Archive - Introduce yourself!  (Read 7717 times)
wofee

View Profile

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2021 @324.99 »

Hi I'm waul! i've spent most of my childhood on the internet and i'm happy to participate in a way to revive the old web and things that were good about it. I would love to experiment more with websites and personal spaces :smile: The idea of this forum is awesome!

machine_cat
Newbie ⚓︎

Cyberspace traveling kitty

View Profile WWW

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2021 @818.83 »

Heyo i'm machine_cat! my site: https://machine-cat.neocities.org/

im an artist and i have a lot of hobbies

im really happy i found neocities and the yesterweb, making my first website started as a fun hobby and the community has taught me so much about the internet

There are cats in this machine! :0
Nightdrift
Full Member ⚓︎

Suspicious Activity™

StatusCafe: nightdrift

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2021 @100.34 »

Hello, it's nice to be here. I'm Drift.

I'm joining the forum because...I really miss forums and their atmosphere. Admittedly I've always struggled with instant messaging, but I also genuinely think there's a lot of great opportunities for discussion and sharing of ideas, resources, etc that can happen on a forum platform. Happy to be here here and looking forward to meeting you all.

Status Cafe Profile
Nullcasting
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Great2BeHeretm

View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2021 @860.67 »

Hello! I'm Null, a member of CableTwo / aspiring computer wizard. I'm interested in games (both developing and playing), obsolete tech, and retro CGI. nice to meet all of you! :grin:

:pc: Null Casting, She/They :pc:
Arby
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2021 @60.16 »

hi! i'm arby, i am also part of cable two but stumbled upon here separately hahah
i love movies and making art, so excited to be here
[/font]

tbe city of tomorrow is a great electric machine working for you
★・・・・・★・・・・・★・・・・・★・・・・・★・・・・・★・・・・・★
DoctorScreech
Casual Poster ⚓︎

the doctor is in!

StatusCafe: doctorscreech

View Profile WWW

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2021 @572.52 »

Hey look a good active forum! That's rare nowdays... Anyways I'm DoctorScreech and I am bored on the holidays. Really hope I'll be active. This seems like a nice place.

I got here from a series of people's profiles, it's quite funny how many rabbit holes there are on the internet. This one is by far my new favorite though.

:D the doctor is in! :D
dokodemo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

*Toro dancing* *Toro dancing* *Toro dancing* *Toro

View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2021 @682.30 »

Hi hi hi there I'm Sunny and I'm the webmaster over at https://dokodemo.neocities.org/ :grin:!!
I'm 17 but I was raised in a household WAY behind what was new and popular so I grew up with lots of old stuff.
I like old videogames especially from the SNES, N64, and PS1 era. I have like, 13 pets. And hundreds of stuffed animals. Mentally I am, like, 9.
You can find me on OSU at https://osu.ppy.sh/users/9759511, and view my anime/manga history at https://anilist.c:ha:user/dokodem:ha:
I'm not the best at introductions but hello hello hello!

A hungry Shinx appears!

maggyhue
Newbie ⚓︎

I'm not done yet!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2021 @207.64 »

Hi I'm Maggy Hue (It's a double first name situation :wink: ). My site is https://maggyhue.neocities.org/.
Cobra!
Hero Member ⚓︎

’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste

StatusCafe: cobradile
iMood: Cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2021 @928.19 »

I just discovered this forum on Yesterweb Surf+ (And for some reason only works on that), I love this forum and how it looks! :cheesy:

I'm Cobra!, but also go by the names Cobradile or Cobradabest whenever a website or forum doesn't allow for exclamation marks

I have a personal website that you can visit here, and I also like to do game dev, you can find my game dev stuff here!

I'm very into anything retro, especially older tech, and seeing people push them to their limits, so naturally, I love Web 1.0, as well as Gopher, BBS and Finger!

Anyway, nice to meet youse! :cool:

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
sans
Newbie ⚓︎

always watching

View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2021 @887.99 »

hi there! i'm marshal but you might know me as the owner of https://severe.neocities.org and i go by urgonic online!
i'm 19 (he/him) and i grew up on the internet from age 6 onwards, and though i don't know everything, i love anything relating to old web and tech even if i do enjoy more recent things too.
i basically was raised online- and living in mexico also made it so that we had a lot of old stuff around.

i built my own gaming pc, i do gamedev, love poetry, and i study 2d animation in university. i'm also an artist and illustrator and am learning programming and other software related stuff.

i love old and retro-styled videogames, my favs being anything related to final fantasy and rpgmaker- and virtual worlds are also a big interest of mine. i also love music! i have tons
of playlists and i'm even attempting to make my own songs and learn instruments.

you can reach me on discord at marshal#0777

excited to be here!

fLaMEd
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2021 @119.35 »

Kia ora! I’m fLaMEd, most of you will know me from either my homepage or the Yesterweb discord.

I’m big on everyone having their own homepage and owning their data and not pouring their lives into walled garden platforms.

Bit late to the party here, but glad I’m here now!

Keep on creating!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021 @120.83 by fLaMEd » Logged
Grafo Volaverunt
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2021 @136.79 »

Hi everyone! I'm Grafo and this is my website: https://grafovolaverunt.xyz/ I do music, some writing and currently Im learning how to do 3d stuff on Blender and Unity :cheesy:
See you all later :ozwomp:
Cy83rPr1mm13
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2021 @425.75 »

Hey there, I'm Cy83r, but Phie works too. I grew up on the terrible budding social media scape of the late 00s, and never got very entrenched in a forum, but I've always found them so alluring, so I'll linger around when I can get my brain to remember it exists.

You can find me at https://cy83rpr1mm13.neocities.org
TYOMA !!
Casual Poster ⚓︎

all play and no work!

iMood: helianthuspetal

View Profile WWW

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2021 @878.14 »

Hi there, my name is Tyoma! Or Jonah if you prefer. I used to spend alot of time as a kid on the Roblox off topic forum and PlanetMinecraft forums and now I'm a litte shy guy who never talks to anyone ever. I would like to rebuild my social skills though and so I joined this forum :omg:k:

My homepage is over at https://tyoma.cool!! I mostly only ever talk about music so you may see me floating around that board mostly, hehe.

now, we're not insane, we're just pretending... 'least i think we are...
well, who really cares that much anyway?
di
Full Member ⚓︎

she/her

StatusCafe: dii

View Profile WWW

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2021 @939.94 »

hi I'm Di (she/her)! i have been looking at a lot of neocities websites and i'm finding them very inspiring and positive. :smile:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi