Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 16, 2024 - @925.78 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 51/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | | |-+  TOOTHACHE!!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: TOOTHACHE!!!  (Read 492 times)
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« on: February 06, 2023 @598.28 »

AHHH I have a horrible horrible toothache it hurts very badly :ozwomp::ozwomp:.. Thankfully I have an appointment later this week!
I was wondering, what Dentist Stories do you guys have (feel free to share)

Last time i went to the dentist they were playing a cooking show, and as a kid i grew up on the show "Good Eats" mainly, the earlier seasons of the show 
 so i was very surprised to see Alton Brown, LET ALONE ALTON BROWN BALD (very scary)
I told my dentist lady that I cant believe he's bald and she didn't get it really, she didn't know who Alton Brown was.. :tongue: A bit of an embarassing moment for myself

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2023 @6.09 »

The last time I went to the dentist it was my first time experiencing anesthesia, I just remember breathing really deeply (per instructions), feeling really floaty and calm and then being told to stand up a couple hours later. Also cooking shows are strangely comforting.

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Commodorn
Full Member ⚓︎

Major Dork

iMood: Commodorn

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Mushroom MadnessMessage BuddyJoined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2023 @137.59 »

I was able to choose what played on the TV the first time I got cavities filled, so I chose Monty Python's Flying Circus. Genuinely the worst thing I could've been watching while getting my teeth drilled into.

The time after that was fun, too. While I was waiting for him, my dentist just came in out of nowhere and said "Open wide!" before using a massive needle to jab my gums without giving me more than a millisecond to understand what was going on. I was way more amused than most people probably would've been after that.. he almost rivals the doctor who gave me a shot by throwing the needle like a dart.

Thankfully I have an appointment later this week!
Good luck, by the way. Try not to break into a laughing fit every 5 minutes like I do...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023 @142.35 by Commodorn » Logged

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi