Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @456.40 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 47/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello, Hello, Hello, Is there anybody in there?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello, Hello, Hello, Is there anybody in there?  (Read 499 times)
almostcorporeal
Casual Poster ⚓︎

you are a violent and irrepressible mirable

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2023!
« on: February 09, 2023 @105.02 »

Just nod if you can hear me...

Howdy! Name's Maggot, but you can call me Mags too. 27 year old little tech creature who has been gifted unfettered internet access and is out to make that everyone else's problem. [Not really, I have anxiety.] I spent most of my time growing up attached to the family desktop PC and I've remained that way ever since. With the increasing lack of privacy on the web, I started seeking out alternatives to the sea of flat design corporate social media sites that sell as much as they can gather from you when a friend of mine introduced me to neocities a few years back. I set up shop there but only started working on making it actually mine within the last week or so. [Although I'm already considering self-hosting lol] Between working on the page, I just kinda click through sites and stumbled onto this forum after a particularly long rabbit hole. Poked around for a few days before deciding to finally say. Well. Howdy! :ha:

Some basic things I like in no particular order: Emet-Selch [from Final Fantasy XIV, and I lied about no order, he's the most important thing here], computers, coding, hands on creative hobbies such as art and fiber arts, books, xenology, movies, music, talking about myself/interests way too much, and I'm sure there's more but my memory is very bad lol
I look forward to chatting with you all!! (:

the reviews are in: "living legend amongst us with an acceptable opinion of Radiohead"
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023 @108.09 »

Welcome!!! I'm currently working my way through the early FF games (albeit very slowly). I love the layout of your website and can't wait to explore through it! Enjoy the forums! :grin::transport:

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023 @110.14 »

Hi there, welcome to the forum :ha:

A lot of people seem to say they watched the forum for a while before joining - I suppose it can seem like a strange place! Whats the last book you really enjoyed? (I don't really read books often, but maybe I should!)

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
almostcorporeal
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023 @114.58 »

Welcome!!! I'm currently working my way through the early FF games (albeit very slowly). I love the layout of your website and can't wait to explore through it! Enjoy the forums! :grin::transport:
I'm similarly working through earlier games! I have FF1 on my phone but I'm stuck retrieving the king's crown ): I'll get it eventually tho lol
Thanks so much for the compliment! I really appreciate that! :4u:

the reviews are in: "living legend amongst us with an acceptable opinion of Radiohead"
almostcorporeal
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2023 @118.67 »

Hi there, welcome to the forum :ha:

A lot of people seem to say they watched the forum for a while before joining - I suppose it can seem like a strange place! Whats the last book you really enjoyed? (I don't really read books often, but maybe I should!)

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!
I like determining what kind of community a place is before I decide to add myself to it haha! I love the vibes here tho, really wonderful community from what I've seen :4u:

I'm actually really enjoying the current book I'm reading which is a non-fiction book by Eduardo Bonilla-Silva called Racism Without Racists: Color-Blind Racism and The Persistence of Racial Inequality in the United States. I mostly read non-fiction but the most recent fiction book I read that I enjoyed was this dark bully romance a friend of mine asked me to read called Savage Kings by LM Harrison. Two VERY different vibes but like. I like em! lol The first is very educational and an important topic, I feel, while the latter is just fun.

loren
Jr. Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: ribose
iMood: ribose

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Learning to swim!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2023 @704.59 »

hello and welcome! i just finished shadowbringers last night, so i'm delighted by your emet-selch avatar  :4u:
almostcorporeal
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2023 @853.84 »

hello and welcome! i just finished shadowbringers last night, so i'm delighted by your emet-selch avatar  :4u:

Shadowbringers was so so so good!! Truly my fave expac [mostly because I adore emet so very much] I hope you enjoy endwalker! It's also very good. I think it's a good story conclusion.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi