Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
May 01, 2024 - @101.16 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 85/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  What's your favorite part of your website?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: What's your favorite part of your website?  (Read 2259 times)
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2023 @765.90 »

I think my favorite parts of my website are my homepage because I put a lot of effort into making it look nice and cool, and the "record box" page because I remember adding it really early on in the development of my site and being so excited that I could just play music on my page and even spent a few days just listening to music via my own site for the novelty of it :P It's just a simple little thing, just a music player and a last.fm displayer but music is important to me so I like having it there, and it makes me happy, and it has good memories attached of when I first started to really fall in love with making a website and everything that's possible on there :) I try to update it with new songs every so often.

spiders
Casual Poster ⚓︎

jsut hanging out. name is Nico!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2023 @266.88 »

mmmm i think the art on it is my favorite part.. really makes it stand out, in a way, since almost every image on the site was made by me. as for actual pages on it i would say the arthropods page, only because it's the last one i updated  :ha:

Mcbuzzerr
Newbie ⚓︎

Hi! I'm me!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2023 @22.30 »

It's the only part of my website for now, but I really like the background scrolling effect I've got going on here!
It took a bit of doing, and it's one of those scenarios where we're faking a look that would be simple to recreate with some piece of paper

https://mcbuzzerr.neocities.org

(O.O)-(Cool Website!)
/   \
malice
Casual Poster ⚓︎

take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2023 @880.54 »

probably my super long evanescence graphics collection! i found so many graphics that i had to make a page 2 to prevent the site from breaking  :ohdear: there's lots of cool things i've found that span across decades, with a lot of them being from long extinct fansites. it's like a visual documentation of evanescence history in a way :3

any/all + ev/eva ae/aer
Pepyogurt
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?

StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2023 @899.56 »

I think I'm the biggest fan of my site zones and character directory. Each of the pages on these are a bit of an artistic and technical exercise, so they're fun to look at and "get right".

I also like my art directory page, but there's not anything technically impressive about it. I just like looking at pictures, and my art page happens to have a lot of those!

Onio
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Coziest Café Award 2023Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2023 @394.57 »

I might have a new favorite part of my website: if you go to the bottom of the links page and click Weather Channel Version, a scrolling blue marquee appears at the bottom of the page and some weather channel music starts playing XD

vvinrg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

It's mine! My text! You can't have it!! Bwahaha!!!

StatusCafe: winrg
iMood: winrg
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2023 @874.99 »

probably the footer on mine, cause i think the all wrongs reversed thing is funny, and also because it has my little status indicators and stuff. i think footers tend to be boring on corporate sites, the most interesting thing i've seen down there is a newsletter signup. it was fun to collect all the little elements ive seen in other footers (buttons, copyright notices, file mod time, etc) and put them in there. you wouldn't think it, but it's probably what's been refined the most since i first started on this iteration of my site.
Roselle
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2023 @713.40 »

The Library page, though I have no idea when my next book review will be. :D
Rrim0
Casual Poster ⚓︎

StatusCafe: rrimo

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!Joined 2023!
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2023 @800.93 »

For now it's my horror movies tribute page.
It's very simple design, really, but I love the idea I had for the list.
I like that it's split in two and that the years are immediately visible.
It was a surprise noticing that I don't like that many movies from the 90s! I probably forgot a lot of them, but still I love how easy it is to see the decades I enjoyed the most. :)))

Also... try hovering on the written quote under the dithered poster... if you know, YOU KNOW!!!

I do think the background/font colours are not so easily seen and it's possibly an accessibility issue (it kind of hurts my eyes), but I like the disturbing vibes, so for now it'll stay like this.
In the future I will add other poster under the "current highlight" subtitle :D

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
night-at-the-musian
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rule 1: Throw the bone!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2023 @855.29 »

My favorite part of my website is the Completed Searches page! It makes me proud to show off the dedication of the Search and keep a list of our accomplishments!

Tiny Roman Appreciator

Daryl Sun
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2023 @584.12 »

Wow, this question is curiously difficult for me to answer...

I think it's a tie between my cliques page, which features my own pixels, and my adoptables page, which showcases some of the virtual pets that I've collected so far.

georgemoody
Jr. Member ⚓︎

To Tux or not to Tux, that is the question

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: georgemoody
iMood: georgemoody

View Profile WWW

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2023 @589.71 »

probably the 404 page
(enable autoplay for the best experience)

I have no idea what I’m doing.
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2023 @607.45 »

I last answered this thread several, several months ago, and now the page I initially named as my favorite is broken, lol.

But my current favorite part of my website is Clovenglade, my tribute to online horse games... I spent a long time making graphics and planning out the world and functionality, and it's my most ambitious online project (at least until I come up with an even crazier one) It was both a ton of fun and an interesting challenge to create, and still fun for me to visit, even as the person who made it :P My favorite thing about it is the theme switcher that lets you choose between different horses.

Nickolox
Casual Poster ⚓︎

The Lord of Waluigis

StatusCafe: nickolox

View Profile WWW

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2023 @891.31 »

I think my favourite part of my website is the shrines section,!
I worked real hard on writing all of my shrines, and I'm super proud of how they turned out!

There's a lot of pages I'm quite proud of that aren't up yet but, I definitely like the shrines the most out of everything that's publicly available xP

wah :)
microbyte
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2023 @192.93 »

I'm gonna go with my homepage (microbyte.neocities.org), simply because it took a while to figure out what I wanted it to look like, and then even longer to actually make it look good and look the way I wanted it to. (If you don't wanna look, it's a bulletin board and all the homepage stuff are notes pinned onto the board)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Website size

Started by RolyBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 59
Views: 5451
Last post March 30, 2024 @910.61
by Semper
What are some of your favorite 404 pages?

Started by Icey!Board ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 15
Views: 3163
Last post April 27, 2024 @951.25
by bliss
[Open Call] Favorite Recipes

Started by NightdriftBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 4
Views: 1653
Last post December 16, 2021 @301.70
by cinni

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi