Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 24, 2024 - @171.86 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 51/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Gallery
| | |-+  World's Smallest Ozwomp

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: World's Smallest Ozwomp  (Read 596 times)
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« on: February 10, 2023 @724.16 »

Hey party people!! Saw some ozwomp art so I decided to hop on and draw some too, behold "The World's Smallest Ozwomp" i have granted myself this title
go forth and break my record! lets see who can draw the smallest ozwomp on this forum topic :ozwomp:

* unnamed.jpg (188.62 kB, 1524x2032 - viewed 50 times.)

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2023 @732.96 »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I think you might need something for scale because I cant really tell how small this Ozwomp is.. but they do look quite small :omg:

Thank you for making this, I do enjoy seeing Ozwomp art :ozwomp:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2023 @745.21 »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I think you might need something for scale because I cant really tell how small this Ozwomp is.. but they do look quite small :omg:

Thank you for making this, I do enjoy seeing Ozwomp art :ozwomp:
On paper they are around the size of the pad of one's thumb!

Also ofc, Ozwomp is such a guy i couldnt resist drawing him, plus he consists of my favorite colors (red, bluem yellow)

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2023 @772.45 »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I think you might need something for scale because I cant really tell how small this Ozwomp is.. but they do look quite small :omg:

Thank you for making this, I do enjoy seeing Ozwomp art :ozwomp:
Is Ozwomp part of a species of one of a kind? We need that Ozwomp lore

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2023 @818.73 »

There are some fragments of lore :grin:

Ozwomp lives in a region called the Ozway - which is primarily an electrical dimension - time is largely non existent there and everyone lives forever - there are other Ozwomp style creatures (Mainly The Wizard who looks like Ozwomp but has a purple hat, and Galactic Central, a giant who looks like Ozwomp but is covered in stars and is MUCH older - Ozwomp is smaller than most, and may be the youngest citizen of the Ozway) - there are a number of known citizens of the Ozway (which includes regions like Yonkrip). There seems to be a fad for a unknown element called "paste" which is apparently very useful, although its never actually been observed. Orbulons are also aparently in high demand although no one knows what they actually are!

Yonkrip Gate seems to be some sort of boundary point but its unclear what (if anything is beyond it!) - Nombegs; they also seem to have their own religion which focuses on the City of Gold. Lord Yolto seems to be a kind of mayor and may live in a big house somewhere (he has a sword stuck in his back for no explained reason) - there is also the Ognobula who is a kind of "Guru" - he may be responsible for the Paste fad - or is just cashing in on it.

Also see the Yonkrip Tribune - a local newspaper:

EDITED: I removed the characters because I don't like the old descriptions of them! This story has evolved a lot since it was first drafted and Id like to update it before making it too set in stone :smile:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023 @839.21 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Commodorn
Full Member ⚓︎

Major Dork

iMood: Commodorn

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Mushroom MadnessMessage BuddyJoined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2023 @829.10 »

Well uh, this... this one's pretty small I think.

* SMALL.png (0.15 kB, 4x5 - viewed 124 times.)

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2023 @832.16 »

Well uh, this... this one's pretty small I think.
WOAH

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2023 @807.78 »

I made a 5x5 px Ozwomp. Ha! :ozwomp:

* OZ.png (2.21 kB, 500x500 - viewed 25 times.)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Virtual worlds: where the heck do I start?

Started by GuestBoard ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 5
Views: 2076
Last post June 08, 2023 @27.16
by Melooon
Ozwomps Voyage - Playable edition development journal!

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 21
Views: 5194
Last post February 27, 2022 @128.44
by ellievoyyd
Ozwomp's Voyage in Cyberspace - Video Project

Started by MelooonBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 3
Views: 1858
Last post December 06, 2021 @791.33
by Melooon

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi