Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @554.53 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | | |-+  Unpopular Opinons

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Unpopular Opinons  (Read 4415 times)
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2023 @767.60 »

• i unironically like Limp Bizkit
FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT  :omg: for a long time i said i would unironically enjoy bands and they're like "how can u ironically like something" ..have you SEEN limp bizkit  :drat: jokes aside i uh really like a lot of their songs xD i cannot stand seeing fred durst though

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2023 @852.94 »

FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT  :omg: for a long time i said i would unironically enjoy bands and they're like "how can u ironically like something" ..have you SEEN limp bizkit  :drat: jokes aside i uh really like a lot of their songs xD i cannot stand seeing fred durst though

We've definitely entered a Limp Bizkit renaissance. It probably is related to Fred Durst's recent reappearance and new status as a wholesome dad-type.

I did like a few of their songs back when they were new, but I was more into Korn. Either way, I don't think all the hate that nu metal got was justified.
doubleincision

iMood: doubleincision

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2023 @982.14 »

Significant Other is legit a good album! my thing with Fred is that i feel kinda bad for how much hate he gets. he was in his 20s when LB was at their peak, like, dude was no better or worse than any other young gen-x white guy. we were all offensive and crude and had poor taste back then, that was literally just how American pop culture was in the late 90s-early 00s lmao. not that that's okay— i think Durst can be held accountable for being an offensive little shit at the time, but it's not like he's the worst person on earth, yknow? it's also pretty obvious that his stage persona is a character he put on to be provocative— i've seen some interviews and such where he comes off as pretty quiet when he's not performing. idk, it just feels weird looking back at how viciously everyone hated the dude for doing exactly what you should expect from a young metal band— being obnoxious and provocative and doing things that'll piss your parents off.

Cobra!
Hero Member ⚓︎

’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste

StatusCafe: cobradile
iMood: Cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2023 @169.03 »

We've definitely entered a Limp Bizkit renaissance. It probably is related to Fred Durst's recent reappearance and new status as a wholesome dad-type.

Wait really? This is news to me! :eyes:

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2023 @640.41 »

Sweet and salty taste good together, as well as sweet and spicy. When I was still able to eat chocolate without a reaction, I used to enjoy salted chocolate and chili chocolate. Also, I used to sprinkle salt on my Nutella bread.
And another unpopular opinion: MSG by itself tastes great and sometimes I dip my finger in it and eat it like that. The crunch is immaculate. Or I sprinkle it onto my bread with hummus. :evil:

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2023 @592.48 »

Also, I used to sprinkle salt on my Nutella bread.

So happy to see such a cultured opinion LOL. Salt and vinegar crisps dipped in chocolate spread/nutella? Amaaazing.

Most of my unpopular opinions are food related TBH. Salted fries in vanilla ice cream? Perfect. Strawberry jam and cheese on a sandwich? So good. Pickled onions covered in chocolate? YUMMY. Pickles/cucumbers dunked in mayo? Such a tasty snack.

Other than food though, I'll say that I genuinely enjoy listening to nightcore music. I never grew out of that childhood stage LOL.
lonelyjuly
Casual Poster ⚓︎

space, man

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: lonelyjuly
iMood: lonelyjuly
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2023 @650.98 »

I'm not a fan of pure vanilla ice cream. It's not horrible, but I need something else to add to the flavor :ok:

>"He who enters the arena is infinitely more honorable than he who watches from the stands"

Commodorn
Full Member ⚓︎

Major Dork

iMood: Commodorn

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Mushroom MadnessMessage BuddyJoined 2023!
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2023 @890.20 »

I actually found the idea of being summoned to attend jury duty to be exciting until the case was cancelled...

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
Lyonid
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Controlled Chaos ~ Please be kind.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2023 @803.47 »

Modern online games are all just fancy-schmancy pet sites

xx <3
debleb
Full Member ⚓︎

He/him, scaley tailey dragon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Goose!Pocket Icelogist!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2023 @603.63 »

Modern online games are all just fancy-schmancy pet sites

care to elaborate?  :omg:

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

plantovision
Jr. Member ⚓︎

born to ":3" forced to ":)"

StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2023 @714.43 »

I genuinely dislike potatoes.
They are just mush.

born to be silly, forced to be stupid
soop
Casual Poster ⚓︎

mmmm... soup

iMood: soop

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Soul SoupJoined 2023!
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2023 @389.42 »

I kind of enjoy getting mosquito bites  :ohdear:

You may think, "what you're really enjoying is just scratching an itch". But no, I kinda like when I have a bunch of mosquito bites all over my body and I intentionally rub them to agitate them to make myself itchy, cuz scratching an itch DOES feel good no matter what anyone says, and having itchiness on demand and being able to satisfy it is kinda fun  :evil:

Yes, I think this is my most messed up opinion probably.

Jari says: Check out Soop's Hermitage!
pinkvampyr
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Claire (he/him) pink/black color combo enjoyer

StatusCafe: pinkvampyr
iMood: pinkvampyr
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2023 @740.10 »

maybe kind of a downer but my unpopular opinion is that flat faced animals like pugs make me sad more often than not :^( they are cute but they have a million health issues and you can often see them struggle to breathe. I wish people would stop breeding animals for cuteness (or in the case of show animals, being "breed standard") when it can adversely impact their quality of life. they're living creatures, not toys or trophys!

glitchlynx
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2023 @719.84 »

I wish people would stop breeding animals for cuteness (or in the case of show animals, being "breed standard") when it can adversely impact their quality of life. they're living creatures, not toys or trophys!

I have to completely agree with you. I've watched some dog show stuff recently on youtube, and the obstacle course sections are really fun to watch, but there's always some odd stuff in the show dog competitions... its sad to watch the dogs who probably can't breath / run very well, and its also kind of sad to see the dogs who have been given such odd haircuts that they probably can't see.

appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I hear the sounds of the city and dispossessed

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2023 @53.78 »

Sweet and salty taste good together, as well as sweet and spicy. When I was still able to eat chocolate without a reaction, I used to enjoy salted chocolate and chili chocolate. Also, I used to sprinkle salt on my Nutella bread.
And another unpopular opinion: MSG by itself tastes great and sometimes I dip my finger in it and eat it like that. The crunch is immaculate. Or I sprinkle it onto my bread with hummus. :evil:

People only dislike MSG (or think they dislike) because of racism. Idk if this is so much an unpopular opinion as much as it is somewhat bluntly phrased.

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (2)

Unpopular games that you love, and vice versa

Started by GuestBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 51
Views: 3887
Last post September 08, 2023 @637.38
by Sofly
Favourite unpopular musician?

Started by Tommie ΘΔBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 8
Views: 435
Last post July 14, 2023 @740.41
by starbreaker

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi