Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @770.49 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  what game do u want to play but havent yet?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: what game do u want to play but havent yet?  (Read 5702 times)
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2022 @787.38 »

A Hat in Time. It looks really cool and I hear a lot of good things about it!

« Last Edit: June 06, 2022 @792.25 by Veezle » Logged
Kitchen Staff
Casual Poster ⚓︎

He/they/glitch

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: KitchenStaff

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2022 @23.06 »

I wanna play Stanly Parable and the new one that came out.They look really cool and I've only heard good things about them. :grin:
Also I wanna play Project Mirai but I don't have a 3DS. :drat:

MrsMoe
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2022 @373.78 »

I'm a huge fan of strange indie games and trippy media, so a game that I've been eyeing a lot lately is Hylics. I only have a basic understanding of the plot, but I adore the visual style and the bizarre stop motion-esque quality it has to it.

NacreousDreams
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rockin' at the Dance of Exis

iMood: Eldridge_Jameson

View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2022 @783.58 »

HEARTBOUND

It's in early access, but I'm waiting for it to release. I played through the opening and loved it so much that I turned it off right after exploring the first area to save myself the spoilers. It's not a very complex game, mechanically, but the developers are trying to make it the type of game where almost every choice you take matters in the plot, and the opening did a fantastic job making me feel for Lore's plight. I cannot wait for that game to be finished, but I shall remain patient.

For games that are actually fully out, though: I really wanna play Demon Turf, but my computer can't run it because it was built like 5+ years ago...
creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2022 @749.05 »

i´ve got elder scrolls online on sale and i´m trying to figure out the right time to play.
Also been thinking of playing Bugsnax, Disco Elysium and those old Asterix and Obelix XXL games

lime360
Full Member ⚓︎

hi.

StatusCafe: lime360
iMood: lime360
Matrix: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2022 @429.58 »

I have these games in my steam wishlist

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2022 @661.42 »

i´ve got elder scrolls online on sale and i´m trying to figure out the right time to play.
Also been thinking of playing Bugsnax, Disco Elysium and those old Asterix and Obelix XXL games

I have mixed feelings about ESO, it does have some good stories to play, but they kinda feel lost in an MMO, your not able to get immersed in it the same as the single player games. BUT its still worth a try!

Speaking of which Id love to play through the old elder scrolls games.. but I find the graphics and limitations always put me off :notgood:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
TRICKSTERhat
Newbie ⚓︎

Probably a talking hat with robot arms.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2022 @66.76 »

The LIVE A LIVE remake that just came out on Nintendo Switch, definitely.

I love the original game so much and it is in my top favorites of all time, however the remake not being in any platforms outside of the Switch and me not having said console makes it not possible for me to play as of right now. I am wishing it gets ported to Steam but considering Nintendo is the publisher outside of Japan, I quite doubt this will happen for a while if even at all. I've seen quite a fair bit of the remake's content and have the full soundtrack, and it all looks so good. But oh well, what can I do aside from waiting.

I 100% a Pokemon Romhack once.
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2022 @198.63 »

I really want to play the Demon's Souls remake. Besides being part of the Souls series, it's made by Bluepoint Games who also did the Shadow of the Colossus remake, which was amazing. But I don't feel like buying a whole new console for one game.
tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2022 @596.83 »

Speaking of dark souls, still have to play blasphemous ... (darksoul related because elden ring has some weapons referencing this game!)
It's pretty cool and has lovley pixelart!
ggnonicon
Casual Poster

smush the eyelid

View Profile WWW

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2022 @646.76 »

I have Shadow Man 1 and 2, i started playing 1 and liked it but I'm also kind of a baby and it feels daunting at times... But i love the world and the music and characters so far, I think continuing would be rewarding! But I just haven't gotten back to it in a long time :notgood:

I also really want to finish Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, I love so many things about that game, but again... Im kinda wimpy and its hard!!!
ggnonicon
Casual Poster

smush the eyelid

View Profile WWW

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2022 @649.38 »

Oh wait I guess technically my last post os off the mark because I have played some of the games and just havent finished. Hmmm...

Tbh I've been wanting to play more visual novels, I know Doki Doki literature club is one of The ones everyone plays and I have been wanting to try it, but I can't quite tell if its for me... Regardless, I've been wanting to try it out.
wris
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Safe when used as directed.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2022 @711.24 »

Blasphemous is so good! The art style and setting are captivating.
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2022 @723.23 »

Speaking of dark souls, still have to play blasphemous ... (darksoul related because elden ring has some weapons referencing this game!)
It's pretty cool and has lovley pixelart!

I played a little bit of Blasphemous. I like the art style a lot but 2D soulslikes never really do it for me. I'm not sure what it is. On its own it's probably a great game, but doesn't scratch the same itch.

Death's Gambit is another example, but I think it's a bit better because it leans more on the platformer and metroidvania side.
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2022 @896.06 »

Basically every single well known game!

I used to be a big pseudo-intellectual hipster as a kid and disliked everything that was popular, so I haven't even played any of the great hits. I want to kind of try them out though but I don't know where to start. Because I haven't kept up with mainstream gaming media either, I don't even know what any of them really are. Deus Ex? Detroit: Become Human? Dragon Age? Chrono Trigger? Final Fantasy? All just names to me.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonEngine - Mini Three.js Game Engine

Started by MelooonBoard ⁇ ∙ Tutorials

Replies: 1
Views: 1702
Last post February 22, 2022 @261.66
by ellievoyyd
Ozwomps Voyage - Playable edition development journal!

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 21
Views: 5200
Last post February 27, 2022 @128.44
by ellievoyyd
What are you playing (or have finished)?

Started by ObspogonBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 145
Views: 13444
Last post July 01, 2023 @725.98
by shevek

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi