Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 24, 2024 - @981.62 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 55/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hey everyone!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hey everyone!  (Read 488 times)
crowsnest
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: February 20, 2023 @795.12 »

i randomly found this site while cruising neocities and thought it looked interesting! my name is crow, i'm 20 and use they/them pronouns. i love to read, write, play video games, and draw. my site, crow's nest is where i combine my love of writing with my love for... everything else. i love being part of communities like this but i'm shy  :loved: so i tend to lurk, but i'll do my best to be active <3 thanks for reading and hi again!
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023 @820.19 »

Welcome! I'm gonna add your badge to my site! I hope you enjoy the forum!!! (I too love spicy ramen)

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Colliewood
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Ca-caww!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023 @836.00 »

Hi! I love crows too. Its nice to meet you and im looking forward to see you around. and i love your site im working on my own id love to make it something similar to that.

She/Her Canadian anarchist. Mythological Post-Modern Urban/Folk-Gothic Decolonial of 26 years
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2023 @286.12 »

welcome!! i checked out your site and its very cool  :ozwomp: i used to be into loona a couple years ago! i still really hope they get out of bbc :( and although i havent played destiny 2 your essay about destiny's seasonal content was interesting!  :ha:
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2023 @688.06 »

Hi welcome to the forum  :4u:

Oh spicy ramen! I wish there was ramen near my house!! I am a big fan of crows, they have so much personality!

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi