Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @909.24 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Heya-Howdy-Hello

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Heya-Howdy-Hello  (Read 472 times)
Cattafang
Casual Poster ⚓︎

“Gitcy: Is good for your spleen.” - Caddicarus

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: February 26, 2023 @51.90 »

:unite:

I’m Catta, I’m 18 and use any pronouns, and I’m new here. Came across the forum after finding a site belonging to the Surf Club webring and got curious. It’s been a while since I’ve talked on a forum since the only two I would talk on are both connected to pet sit sites that I no longer use. To be honest, I kinda missed this.

I like drawing and animating sometimes and recently I finally scrapped up a proper home page for my neocities site. It’s a bit rough around the edges, but I hope to get more accomplished with it in the future and have a more public place to post my art to without forgetting about it like I have with pretty much every social media site.

I’m also really silly n goofy about this slightly obscure web-cartoon called Roommates and have made it a chunk of my personality for some reason. It’s probably what you might hear me talk about the most since it’s a giant hyperfixation for me currently (hell, I actually plan to make a shrine page for the series in the near-ish future in hopes of getting more eyes on it and having a concentrated place to gush and infodump about it).

That’s really all I gotta say in terms of introductions. See y’all around in the rest of the forums. ^^
anglade
Casual Poster ⚓︎

bonk

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023 @64.12 »

hi there! i'd love to see your shrine when it's done! sounds like a lot of fun!

:unite::unite::unite:
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023 @577.23 »

Hi Catta, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Thats a very cool site start, and Im glad you like the surf club  :grin: I think theres a topic for web comics around here somewhere, Im sure people would enjoy your friends one too!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2023 @997.78 »

I love the look of your site so far! I might read said web-cartoon because I too become obsessed with things disturbingly easily. I hope you enjoy the forums!

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi