Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @479.73
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ♺ ∙ Snippets & Materials
| | | |-+  A cool avatar site (andypants.net)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print Embed
Author Topic: A cool avatar site (andypants.net)  (Read 36354 times)
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« on: Spring, 01 Mar 2023 @947 » Toggle Font Embed

A really cool site where you can customise these dreamcast/ps2 style avatars!!! I'd love to see other's avatars they make!!!!

Edit: OMG I'M SO SORRY I WAS SO EXCITED I FORGOT XD The Site!

« Last Edit: Summer, 25 Jun 2023 @131 by Melooon » Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
Còbra!
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Cobradile
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanHappy Birthday 2k24 !First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 02 Mar 2023 @102 » Toggle Font Embed

Where? You didn't provide a link.

EDIT: This is so cool! I love the aesthetic and music! (So much so I recorded it onto tape!)

Here's the avatar I made with it! (QSHGANINNAAAH)
https://files.catbox.moe/9uu22e.png

« Last Edit: Spring, 03 Mar 2023 @723 by Cobra! » Logged


http://internetometer.com/image/51163.png

https://i.imgur.com/leo4ZYP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/C3gPKb3.png"He/Him (Nature green star)""Cis Ally""Pan: Straight Lean"https://i.imgur.com/kI850Ts.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pkY2oAO.pnghttps://imgur.com/QUBFnZD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/cjVsXOX.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/G8AyR6r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/0HBKL8H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 02 Mar 2023 @679 » Toggle Font Embed

Where? You didn't provide a link.

ROFL'ing right now  :cheesy:  :cheesy:

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 02 Mar 2023 @744 » Toggle Font Embed

ROFL'ing right now  :cheesy:  :cheesy:

I may have a case of melted brain  :ohdear:

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
levya
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


just a little creature (she/her)
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 02 Mar 2023 @774 » Toggle Font Embed

ooh this is a really cute site!

https://i.imgur.com/67pQpfp.png

I made a sleepy catgirl :3

Logged

https://linwood.neocities.org/images/linwoodbutton2.gif
https://i.imgur.com/T0opYO2.gif
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 02 Mar 2023 @774 » Toggle Font Embed

Jokes aside, this is a very cool site! Me and my boyfriend @twan1 decided to try it out today and we made each other  :smile:
https://i.postimg.cc/cLg9WLKS/Capture.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/nVX0BLkQ/Capture5.png

Albeit the selection is very limited, the sound effects and the overall visuals make it such a delight to play.

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #6 on: Spring, 02 Mar 2023 @813 » Toggle Font Embed

Jokes aside, this is a very cool site! Me and my boyfriend @twan1 decided to try it out today and we made each other  :smile:
https://i.postimg.cc/cLg9WLKS/Capture.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/nVX0BLkQ/Capture5.png

Albeit the selection is very limited, the sound effects and the overall visuals make it such a delight to play.

ooh this is a really cute site!

https://i.imgur.com/67pQpfp.png

I made a sleepy catgirl :3

I love the characters people are making!!! It is kinda limited but I think that gives it some of it's charm! Either way super cute :transport:

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
tarraxahum
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Xx_O_o_xX
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tarraxahum
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: tarraxahum

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #7 on: Spring, 02 Mar 2023 @828 » Toggle Font Embed

https://files.catbox.moe/2kvicl.jpg

Damn, what a charming website and what a cute maker. Thanks for sharing  :ozwomp:

Logged


https://tarraxahum.neocities.org/pofub.png
https://i.postimg.cc/3Nyfy9zP/userbar.png
https://i.postimg.cc/13ZPQNNr/uservodka.png
"Why change the past, when you can own this day?" (c)
Moodle McDoodle
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Just a sleepy lil' guy.. v__v { z z z )
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #8 on: Spring, 16 Mar 2023 @796 » Toggle Font Embed

I was peeking through this forum and clicked on this thread by chance, and the style of this little game is sooo charming it got me to finally make an account here so I could share the one I made!! Thanks so much for sharing!
:dive:

https://files.catbox.moe/1x0uhz.PNG

Logged

https://moodlemcdoodle.neocities.org/images/mine/lost.gif
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #9 on: Spring, 16 Mar 2023 @808 » Toggle Font Embed

I was peeking through this forum and clicked on this thread by chance, and the style of this little game is sooo charming it got me to finally make an account here so I could share the one I made!! Thanks so much for sharing!
:dive:

https://files.catbox.moe/1x0uhz.PNG

That's awesome! I'm glad your here!!

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #10 on: Spring, 17 Mar 2023 @013 » Toggle Font Embed

I love all the little avatars you've all created here! In fact, I loved this little toy so much, that I decided to use it to create the avatars for a project I've been working on, a fake chat program using a chatbot script I found:
https://www.thefrugalgamer.net/programming/chatbot/chat.html
(there's a change avatar function in the Edit menu)

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #11 on: Spring, 18 Mar 2023 @047 » Toggle Font Embed

I love all the little avatars you've all created here! In fact, I loved this little toy so much, that I decided to use it to create the avatars for a project I've been working on, a fake chat program using a chatbot script I found:
https://www.thefrugalgamer.net/programming/chatbot/chat.html
(there's a change avatar function in the Edit menu)

LOL I love this its so fun !

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/778385920915144754/1086440526041063444/image.png

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #12 on: Spring, 18 Mar 2023 @667 » Toggle Font Embed

Hahaha! It needs some work, obviously, but it's fun to see what kind of silly responses you can get out of it!

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #13 on: Spring, 20 Mar 2023 @176 » Toggle Font Embed

It kept crashing when I tried to export it properly; but I made one of these for my mum when she dyed her hair blue  :ha:

https://nonit.me/external/images/sarah.jpg

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Memory
Guest

« Reply #14 on: Spring, 23 Mar 2023 @463 » Embed

I love all the little avatars you've all created here! In fact, I loved this little toy so much, that I decided to use it to create the avatars for a project I've been working on, a fake chat program using a chatbot script I found:
https://www.thefrugalgamer.net/programming/chatbot/chat.html
(there's a change avatar function in the Edit menu)

It had trouble finding my name.  :ozwomp:



* denada.png (21.58 kB, 1044x437 - viewed 157 times.)
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe