Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 12, 2024 - @518.39 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 63/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ✑ ∙ Writers Corner
| | |-+  What do you blog about?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: What do you blog about?  (Read 4657 times)
Daryl Sun
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2023 @565.08 »

For those of you who enjoy blogging, whether on a personal site or a blogging platform: what do you like to write about? Is it a stream of consciousness, done when the whim strikes, or something you try to keep on a vague schedule? Is it an exercise of getting thoughts off your chest, like a personal journal? Do you like to review or write about media you've watched/read/heard lately? Are your blog entries more project-driven?

There are countless ways to blog -- what do you enjoy? Are there aspects of blogging you don't like as much?

I try to blog weekly, and I write about whatever particular interest held my attention for the past days. It's my way of recording my personal growth over time. Sometimes they can be project-driven, like how I discuss any site changes to my blog. Usually I share brief thoughts on whatever media I've consumed recently, but I'd like to try more exhaustive reviews someday.

Paradoxically, I both enjoy and dread writing blog posts: it's not easy for me to convert my thoughts to written words. Often I wish the blog posts would write themselves :ok: But when I finish a draft, ready for publishing, I feel accomplished.

Mo/Otto
Casual Poster ⚓︎

they/them, ecto/ect

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cloudydusk
iMood: cloudydusk

View Profile WWW

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2023 @129.69 »

i kinda have a spacehey blog? i wanna use it for non-digital-art creative junk & stuff like that, but i only have the one project going atm that i haven't touched in a few months.... there's a couple personal updates/surveys/miscellany sprinkled in there too.
i don't want it to be a Diary Blog because i already have a private diary that i don't have to worry about not doxxing myself with.
tldr i'm bad at blogging. i'll get it figured out sooner or later. :drat:

thesolitarygamer
Jr. Member ⚓︎

why do they call it oven

View Profile WWW

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2023 @923.04 »

Usually just about subjects that are interesting to me or whatever comes to mind at any given moment. Just recently I put out a blogpost on my site talking about Sony's various screw ups with their tech, and before that it was just a small post about how funny things leave the cultural zeitgeist.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

I started a blog!

Started by MelooonBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 0
Views: 1014
Last post May 16, 2022 @437.16
by Melooon
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 35
Views: 3151
Last post April 10, 2024 @598.32
by Misanthropic Monster™
I'm thinking of making a blog

Started by MrsMoeBoard ✑ ∙ Writers Corner

Replies: 3
Views: 1218
Last post July 16, 2023 @208.53
by starbreaker

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi