Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @350.97 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 32/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hi there!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hi there!  (Read 575 times)
chao2K
Newbie ⚓︎

they/he, sonic fan extraordinaire

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: xpzone

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: March 17, 2023 @90.96 »

hi!! i just happened across this forum while browsing the links section of a site so i decided to make an account :]

i'm relatively new to the old web type scene, i just made a site a few days ago after being inspired by a friend's cool website and i've had a lot of fun with it!! i have always liked this sort of thing but i thought making a website on neocities was a lot harder than it actually was. i ended up having a lot of fun making my website, and u can check it out at https://xp-zone.neocities.org/

anyways! I go by vivien or florence and i use they/he pronouns! I'm a big fan of all things sonic as u can see by my website, but i also love all stuff from the 2000s, especially windows xp. it's been awhile since i've been active on a forum since so many forums are barely active anymore so it's nice to see a place like this :] hoping to make some friends here!!

sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023 @95.01 »

Welcome! If that's your first attempt at making a website then you should be really proud of it, it's super cool!  :cheerR:

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
chao2K
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2023 @101.82 »

thanks! i got a lot of help from a friend, and the css is from a github, but otherwise yeah im really proud of it and the work i've put into it!

Moodle McDoodle
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Just a sleepy lil' guy.. v__v { z z z )

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023 @157.03 »

Welcome!!! I’m also new here hehe. I love your site so far!!! As a fellow Sonic fan the whole Sonic meets Windows XP theme to it delighted me so much!!
:unite:

kandeez
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2023 @174.80 »

Welcome!!! I luv luv luv your site!! The tunes you added totally rock and the aesthetic of everything is so cute.
chao2K
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2023 @211.27 »

Welcome!!! I’m also new here hehe. I love your site so far!!! As a fellow Sonic fan the whole Sonic meets Windows XP theme to it delighted me so much!!
:unite:

thank you sm!! just saw your site too and it looks awesome :] i love your art

Welcome!!! I luv luv luv your site!! The tunes you added totally rock and the aesthetic of everything is so cute.

ty!! i had to find a special javascript code to run the youtube link as just audio but im super happy with how it turned out!! i love the simplicity of midi music

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2023 @219.21 »

Hi florence, welcome to the forum  :ha:

Wow that is an impressive first site  :omg: Im familiar with the XP CSS, but that aside, it's just nicely concise and well thought out!

Hope you enjoy your time here  :grin:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi