Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 23, 2024 - @916.99 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 50/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Ahoy! :3

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ahoy! :3  (Read 490 times)
ushankas-despair
Newbie ⚓︎

Hello World!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: March 23, 2023 @525.98 »

Just gonna copy/paste my 'about me' section with a few edits here and there.... :3c

Hello melonland!
I'm Mae, a trans* nerd with wildly varying special interests** that change on a whim every few weeks or so.
I've been on the internet since I was very young (irresponsibly so) but in all that time I've yet to acquaint myself with forums, so this is me trying to do that. I stumbled upon this site while looking through neocities, and all this old web stuff has taken a firm hold on my brain. I look forward to chatting with yall!

I'm currently in the midst of making an RPG maker 2003 game, and also maybe looking into making a website of some sort? Solid maybe.

*Genderfluid - any pronouns are fine! :grin:
**At the moment: Dungeons & Dragons B)

now i gotta post this before i spend another 2 hours thinking about what to write!!!!!

:dog: :dog: :dog: 
wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023 @552.55 »

Hello!!! Nice to meet you!  :ozwomp:

I'm also obsessed with D&D, and I think a lot of people here are into various TTRPGs, so I'm sure you can find lots of people to chat with about that!!! What's your favourite class to play in D&D? And what's the RPG maker game you're making about?

ushankas-despair
Newbie ⚓︎

Hello World!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023 @569.21 »

Hello!!! Nice to meet you!  :ozwomp:

I'm also obsessed with D&D, and I think a lot of people here are into various TTRPGs, so I'm sure you can find lots of people to chat with about that!!! What's your favourite class to play in D&D? And what's the RPG maker game you're making about?

Nice meeting you too!!  :ha:

I'm glad there are TTRPG fans on here, I've been meaning to find somewhere to talk about them for a while! I haven't had a chance to play all of the classes in D&D yet, but so far I really like Monk and Paladin. I'm currently in a campaign where I play a Way of Mercy monk whose fighting style revolves around using professional wrestling moves on enemies :D

As for the RPG maker game, I'm not too sure how to describe it succinctly. ._."
It's sort of like... Yume Nikki meets Nightmare on Elm Street meets Inception? You play as this person who can enter other people's dreams, and they use that power to become a sort of dreambound assassion-for-hire/private investigator.

wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

iMood: wodaro

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023 @605.58 »

I'm glad there are TTRPG fans on here, I've been meaning to find somewhere to talk about them for a while! I haven't had a chance to play all of the classes in D&D yet, but so far I really like Monk and Paladin. I'm currently in a campaign where I play a Way of Mercy monk whose fighting style revolves around using professional wrestling moves on enemies :D

Ooh hell yeah! I just finished a mini campaign where I played a Way of the Open Hand monk. I usually play spellcasters but oh my god monks can do so many wild things??? Especially when you get to higher levels. I was just like running up buildings and punching floating wizards out of the air. Wild stuff. Way of Mercy seems really fun!! Especially if you don't have a dedicated healer in the party (and even if you do, having other members with healing spells can be useful, especially in large groups.) My go-to class will always be Sorcerer tho  :loved:

As for the RPG maker game, I'm not too sure how to describe it succinctly. ._."
It's sort of like... Yume Nikki meets Nightmare on Elm Street meets Inception? You play as this person who can enter other people's dreams, and they use that power to become a sort of dreambound assassion-for-hire/private investigator.

Oh that sounds like a very cool premise!! I'd love to hear more about it as you work on it!!! I love stories about dreams.

xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023 @90.93 »

hello and welcome to the forum!!! ttrpg nerds unite :) i'm a big fan of GURPS due to its simplicity and ability to take place in any universe. are you into board games too?

i hope you enjoy yourself here! :)
ushankas-despair
Newbie ⚓︎

Hello World!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2023 @306.15 »

Ooh hell yeah! I just finished a mini campaign where I played a Way of the Open Hand monk. I usually play spellcasters but oh my god monks can do so many wild things??? Especially when you get to higher levels. I was just like running up buildings and punching floating wizards out of the air. Wild stuff. Way of Mercy seems really fun!! Especially if you don't have a dedicated healer in the party (and even if you do, having other members with healing spells can be useful, especially in large groups.) My go-to class will always be Sorcerer tho  :loved:
Yeah, being able to do all that acrobatic stuff (like running on water!) is so awesome, and Way of Mercy monks definitely have a lot of useful stuff for supporting the party, (even if that means just beating the snot out of enemies before they get a chance to hurt your team, haha.)
I haven't been able to play much Sorcerer yet, but they seem super interesting! :D

Oh that sounds like a very cool premise!! I'd love to hear more about it as you work on it!!! I love stories about dreams.
Thanks! I'll most likely be posting about it on here at some point as I continue development!  :grin:

hello and welcome to the forum!!! ttrpg nerds unite :) i'm a big fan of GURPS due to its simplicity and ability to take place in any universe. are you into board games too?

i hope you enjoy yourself here! :)

Hi!! Thanks for the welcome! :D
I haven't heard of GURPS before, but after a quick google search I'm intrigued! It seems like it'd be fun to try out.  :ozwomp:
Not much of a board game player, but that's mainly due to not being able to find the time for them. The full extent of my board game knowledge is limited to like, Ticket to Ride and Monopoly. xD

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2023 @723.38 »

Hi Mae, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Oh I remember trying to use RPG maker when I was far too young and being really confused; a friend of mine made a game where you have to collect lost salamanders though!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi