Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @992.88
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ MelonLand Info & Questions
| | |-+  How did you find this forum?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print Embed
Author Topic: How did you find this forum?  (Read 22447 times)
cheassbabble
Newbie
*
View Profile


If the cheese is not warm, stinky
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 26 Mar 2023 @461 » Toggle Font Embed

I personally found this forum by searching for old texture cds. There was a link to this forum and I thought it look cool. I really like the old looking style and the chaos with all of the different cool websites! How did you find it?

Logged
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


the great
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: sigmatic

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2023 @512 » Toggle Font Embed

I was already looking for a good forum for a bit, then I was looking through the sadgrl.online link list where I found a link to this place!  :ozwomp:

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/cQ4jGPp/chainsaw.png           
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2023 @561 » Toggle Font Embed

Randomly browsing through different websites in the Neocities website directory, there must have been a link somewhere.

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2023 @588 » Embed

I don't remember exactly where I found this forum for first time lol but I guess it was on an random Neocities link. Days after knowing this place and finding topics of interest I ended up registering and here we are...

« Last Edit: Spring, 26 Mar 2023 @733 by Memory » Logged
levya
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


just a little creature (she/her)
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2023 @613 » Toggle Font Embed

I also found this place through the sadgrl.online link list! I'd been missing posting in forums for a while and the MelonLand forum just happened to to be the first link in the social section, so I immediately joined after clicking on it :P

Logged

https://linwood.neocities.org/images/linwoodbutton2.gif
https://i.imgur.com/T0opYO2.gif
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2023 @651 » Toggle Font Embed

I personally found this forum by searching for old texture cds.
Me too actually!!! I was looking into the development of SM64 and found the texture CD thread :ozwomp:

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #6 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2023 @661 » Embed

I... think somewhere on SpaceHey? Not sure anymore.

Logged
RodFireProductions
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


🍄🖤🐀
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: rodfire8181
iMood: rodfire8181
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #7 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2023 @785 » Embed

I found the forum whilst hopping from site to site on Neocities via links. I found it a couple of different times this way and lurked around before eventually joining it.

Logged

https://shroom.ink/images/buttons/Shroom.Ink.gif — we art, web dev, and game dev — https://shroom.ink/images/buttons/DeadInsideArtist.Art.gif
teatime
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


RAAAAAAGH
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #8 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2023 @880 » Toggle Font Embed

i thiiink i found this forum from the sadgrl.online link list as well? i don't remember hehe

Logged
Skykristal
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


I may be dead but I am here
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: skykristal

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Uni-StarFirst 1000 Members!Great Posts PacmanJoined 2023!
« Reply #9 on: Spring, 04 May 2023 @776 » Toggle Font Embed

I first found this place through Neocities browse page! Melonking to be exact. I clicked through the website and found my way here. I actually did that several times before I joined. I definitely also saw it on sadgrl's link list, as well as a few other websites. But that wasn't the first time if I remember correctly.

Logged

https://skykristal.art/Ocs/_rebecka.pnghttp://internetometer.com/imagesmall/50425.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_aquarium-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_tobi-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_flora-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_toothy-icon.png
anglade
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


bonk
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #10 on: Spring, 05 May 2023 @072 » Toggle Font Embed

I think I found this place on some webring/random site generator; it might've been Yesterweb (RIP) if I remember correctly.

Logged


:unite::unite::unite:
Memory
Guest

« Reply #11 on: Spring, 05 May 2023 @672 » Embed

Site hopping, as per many users here. I actually think I found the way in through @shevek 's site!

Logged
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #12 on: Summer, 11 Jun 2023 @586 » Embed

Via the page of francesco
http://www.ariis.it/

Logged

Còbra!
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Cobradile
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanHappy Birthday 2k24 !First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #13 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2023 @056 » Toggle Font Embed

I found it because it’s part of the Yesterweb+ client. Thats still primarily how I use it today.

Logged


http://internetometer.com/image/51163.png

https://i.imgur.com/leo4ZYP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/C3gPKb3.png"He/Him (Nature green star)""Cis Ally""Pan: Straight Lean"https://i.imgur.com/kI850Ts.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pkY2oAO.pnghttps://imgur.com/QUBFnZD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/cjVsXOX.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/G8AyR6r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/0HBKL8H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #14 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2023 @088 » Toggle Font Embed

it’s part of the Yesterweb+ client
I did actually message Roly a while ago asking if they would consider producing an updated version of YW+ that could automatically import Surf Club sites, I even offered to make a simple API they could use to get the latest list, but they seem to have moved on to other projects :sad:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe