This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @806.84
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ MelonLand Info & Questions
| | |-+  How did you find this forum?


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print Embed
Author Topic: How did you find this forum?  (Read 22128 times)
Malice
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AngelOfMalice
PicMix: lacrymosa

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Perfect Weather For Some Tea And Making ArtFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2023 @189 » Toggle Font Embed

i found it on sadgrls website :3

Logged

Any/All

malice@escargot.chat (18+ only please!)

https://maliceinwonderland.nekoweb.org/images/miw400x40.png https://archivescence.nekoweb.org/img/archivescence400x40.gif

https://archivescence.nekoweb.org/img/d/tod/d48.gif
wygolvillage
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


meow!!!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

Artifacts:
Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2023 @210 » Toggle Font Embed

I first came to be aware of Melon's main website via finding it through the Gifypets site, and I found the forum linked on there iirc. I lurked for a little bit and considered joining, until I finally did :)

Logged

https://wygolvillage.neocities.org/images/siggy2.png
pixelsafari
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


you just need to achieve something that rings true
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: pixelsafari

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #17 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2023 @280 » Toggle Font Embed

I found it on an r/neocities thread discussing Yesterweb.

Logged

https://pixelsafari.neocities.org/dividers/pinkflowervine.png https://pixelsafari.neocities.org/about/pixelsafari.gif https://pixelsafari.neocities.org/dividers/pinkflowervine.png
grovyle
Full Member
***
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #18 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2023 @699 » Toggle Font Embed

From a tumblr post about neocities that I have since lost. I'm slowly warming up to the idea of creating my own website, and since I love and missed forums so much, I decided to join!

Logged
Daryl Sun
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


She/Her
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #19 on: Summer, 20 Jun 2023 @626 » Toggle Font Embed

I was looking for webrings to join, and the MelonLand Surf Club came up in my search. Then I checked out the MelonLand Forum.

Logged

robkies
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #20 on: Summer, 20 Jun 2023 @874 » Embed

i wanted to join the surf club webring, and since joining the forum was a requirement i just said "fuck it, always wanted to join a forum". so here we are lol

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #21 on: Summer, 27 Jun 2023 @054 » Embed

I was guided by prophetic dream not lying trust me
Well I stumbled upon this funky little wheel on someones site then boom im here :)

Logged
Absentmind
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View ProfileArt


Torture me with sorcery
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanSmashing Pumpkins Live June 2024 !First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #22 on: Summer, 29 Jun 2023 @534 » Toggle Font Embed

Yesterweb web ring I believe? I found it purely by chance, When I saw it I thought "hmm I haven't used a forum in a while, why not?" and here I am  :cheesy:

Logged

https://sig.rsbandb.com/s/78/Ugly%20prick.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #23 on: Summer, 29 Jun 2023 @776 » Toggle Font Embed

Yesterweb web ring I believe?
We were never in the YW ring; but they did have a ML forum badge on the YW homepage for a long time! I bet that's what you remember.

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
boyrotting
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


literally kel omori
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: merry-bad-end

Artifacts:
Literally Kel OmoriJoined 2024!
« Reply #24 on: Autumn, 01 Oct 2024 @825 » Toggle Font Embed

My sibling who's on here (although I think deleted hys account) told me they thought i'd like this forum. and hy was right :mark:  :mark:

Logged

and im asking why lord if this is how i die lord
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/77bdcf63-060f-4523-af92-2228b755def9/dg0ea3j-b2bee1eb-872a-4d05-b89a-2f2c6ab0fbf4.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3YmRjZjYzLTA2MGYtNDUyMy1hZjkyLTIyMjhiNzU1ZGVmOVwvZGcwZWEzai1iMmJlZTFlYi04NzJhLTRkMDUtYjg5YS0yZjJjNmFiMGZiZjQuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.09jzaoae0FuvixT9GlrfyDGVHnHMqAD207fGMUxDTwc
Slix
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
#1 Poliwag Fan !poliwag masterJoined 2024!
« Reply #25 on: Autumn, 01 Oct 2024 @849 » Embed

Recently, I've been browsing "small" "indie" websites to find inspiration and see what other people are creating, and I believe I found MelonLand through the Marginalia search engine. I bookmarked it for a bit, checked back in a few times, and eventually decided to join!

Logged

https://a.poliwager.net/e/Slix.pnghttps://poliwager.net/advertising/images/PureAwesome.gif
candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #26 on: Autumn, 02 Oct 2024 @597 » Toggle Font Embed

Recently, I've been browsing "small" "indie" websites to find inspiration and see what other people are creating, and I believe I found MelonLand through the Marginalia search engine. I bookmarked it for a bit, checked back in a few times, and eventually decided to join!

Pretty cool!

wait arent you the guy who runs the pokemon forum i joined recently??

I also found this place through the sadgrl.online link list! I'd been missing posting in forums for a while and the MelonLand forum just happened to to be the first link in the social section, so I immediately joined after clicking on it :P



Seems like a lot of people joined thru Sadgirl, so thats pretty cool. I tried out a bunch of forums from there but this is the only one that I really stuck with ^^ (also because roly's here too :) hes pretty great of a friend)

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
Slix
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
#1 Poliwag Fan !poliwag masterJoined 2024!
« Reply #27 on: Autumn, 02 Oct 2024 @639 » Embed

Pretty cool!

wait arent you the guy who runs the pokemon forum i joined recently??


Seems like a lot of people joined thru Sadgirl, so thats pretty cool. I tried out a bunch of forums from there but this is the only one that I really stuck with ^^ (also because roly's here too :) hes pretty great of a friend)

Yeah, I am the one who runs that forum you joined haha. I actually found your site independently the same way, and found you on bluesky, and then realized the next day after you joined that I followed you on bluesky without connecting the dots on who you were. XD

Logged

https://a.poliwager.net/e/Slix.pnghttps://poliwager.net/advertising/images/PureAwesome.gif
candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #28 on: Autumn, 02 Oct 2024 @796 » Toggle Font Embed

Yeah, I am the one who runs that forum you joined haha. I actually found your site independently the same way, and found you on bluesky, and then realized the next day after you joined that I followed you on bluesky without connecting the dots on who you were. XD

That's wild :D It really is a small world sometimes. Hope you have a good time here

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
invader_gvim
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Don't scream for help. Fight together!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Sent On Earth By The Almighty TallestJoined 2024!
« Reply #29 on: Autumn, 03 Oct 2024 @276 » Toggle Font Embed

Have you found any other cool websites you would like to share? I am trying to explore for new ones also. One forum I like is the Megaman Legends Forum.

Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe