Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @707.04 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 50/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Gallery
| | |-+  Some Balan Wonderworld Fan Art

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Some Balan Wonderworld Fan Art  (Read 559 times)
HayleyMulch
Jr. Member ⚓︎

(she/they) | if my grandmother had wheels, etc.

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: hayleymulch
iMood: HayleyMulch

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: March 26, 2023 @819.75 »

It's been 2 years since this infamous game came out. But I'm one of the few that really enjoyed the chill gameplay and loved the novel too. So here's just some of the art I've drawn of this game!

Alt text: Digital art illustration of Balan from Balan Wonderworld holding a yellow Tim. Balan is looking towards the viewer in a 3/4 angle view and is grinning as usual. He is visible up to the start of his legs. He wear white top hat with his eyes seen from the read band across the top hat, acting as a mask. He has dark skin and light green hair that looks like long balloons. He's holding the Tim, which is like a small yellow bird-like creature, with his right hand and his left hand is behind the Tim with his index finger pointing upwards.

Alt text: Digital illustration of Emma and Leo from Balan Wonderworld, both looking upwards and towards the viewer. Emma looks curious and Leo looks calm.

Alt text: Digital illustration of Balan, looking at the viewer and reaching his hand out to take their hand. You cannot see his smile, and his eyes are calm. The background is a bright, shining white and rainbow particles surround him.

Alt text: Digital illustration of Lance, Emma and Leo redrawn like The Devil card from the Rider-Waite tarot deck. Lance is in place of the devil, with Emma and Leo chained to Lance, as they are chained and stuck by their negativity.

2 of these pieces I have available as prints to buy from here and here!

HunnyBon
Casual Poster ⚓︎

*squints at the captcha* it's communicating!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2023 @986.52 »

I love these! Regardless of people's opinion of the game they come from, the designs really really pop off, and this art really helps that shine through. :)

🌙
HayleyMulch
Jr. Member ⚓︎

(she/they) | if my grandmother had wheels, etc.

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: hayleymulch
iMood: HayleyMulch

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2023 @761.40 »

I love these! Regardless of people's opinion of the game they come from, the designs really really pop off, and this art really helps that shine through. :)

Thank you so very much! :unite:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

HIRA's Artworks

Started by KAFKAPOLISBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 14
Views: 3294
Last post June 13, 2023 @143.22
by xandra
‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ urgonic's awesome artworks ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙

Started by sansBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 2
Views: 1820
Last post December 29, 2021 @506.89
by xandra
sleepyXTRA - Inside The Mind of The Lo-Fi Artist - released FREE!

Started by ellievoyydBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 0
Views: 1217
Last post January 21, 2022 @429.43
by ellievoyyd

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi