Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @246.83 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 45/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | | |-+  M&Ms redesign

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: M&Ms redesign  (Read 1138 times)
easy_breezy

PonPon

iMood: hax_man

View Profile

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: January 23, 2022 @95.79 »

I looked up the news about the M&Ms redesign and... Mars is shady as hell. The more I looked into it the more disturbed I was was about their history. No wonder people have been accusing the company for trying to steer people's attention away from their corrupt side.

The best way to sum it up is that they somehow thought that putting poison in their candy was a good idea

So I was at the cash register when I realized, I GOT NO MONEY. I was seriously broke.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022 @107.23 »

DUDE! Now I can sell classic M&Ms packets at double cost :omg: :omg: :omg: :ozwomp:

(Yes I actually keep a stock of M&Ms packets in case anyone ever trys to buy them)

Bring back the green ones go-go boots! (Disclaimer: I have never actually heard of a go-go boot and could not identify one if required)

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
easy_breezy

PonPon

iMood: hax_man

View Profile

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2022 @116.45 »

DUDE! Now I can sell classic M&Ms packets at double cost :omg: :omg: :omg: :ozwomp:

(Yes I actually keep a stock of M&Ms packets in case anyone ever trys to buy them)

Bring back the green ones go-go boots! (Disclaimer: I have never actually heard of a go-go boot and could not identify one if required)
I find the redesign kinda lazy. They clearly just copied over another character's limbs onto the green M&Ms body and trued to pass it off as an attempt to be progressive.

Though, there's probably more to this.
I've posted on my website that I've caught wind that there's a dark side to Mars that they could be trying to keep people's attention away from with this marketing campaign.

So I was at the cash register when I realized, I GOT NO MONEY. I was seriously broke.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

I want to redesign my site, but I don't know how!

Started by DoctorDizzyBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 1
Views: 367
Last post June 15, 2023 @274.92
by pixelsafari

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi