Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 28, 2024 - @521.02 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 37/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  Nintendo's old website

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nintendo's old website  (Read 1727 times)
easy_breezy

PonPon

iMood: hax_man

View Profile

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: January 23, 2022 @148.45 »

Nintendo's old website looked a lot more interesting than now. N64 to gamecube era had a bit more going on with it's design
Then again, people probably thought their websites back then looked generic. Oh well

https://web.archive.org/web/19961222145127/http://www.nintendo.com/

The Gamecube era was definitely when the company was deadset with the y2k aesthetic.

So I was at the cash register when I realized, I GOT NO MONEY. I was seriously broke.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022 @744.04 »

I can respect a site with a landing page, and I like their use of different doors to indicate different parts of the site. Its a good way to cope with a large site yet still makes it feel connected, I may steal that :innocent:

I appreciate a company that not only gives their full public address, NOT ONLY gives easy to find contact numbers, BUT even provides a specal number you can call and professional game counselors will help you when your stuck on a game :loved: https://web.archive.org/web/19961222145937/http://www.nintendo.com/hq/index.html

This is a wonderful find thank you!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Neonriser
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of Nett

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: neonriser
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022 @88.16 »

I remember when their video games (especially the GameCube, GBA and DS ones) had their own sites that were run on Flash. Good times...

Web design is my passion!

easy_breezy

PonPon

iMood: hax_man

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2022 @289.50 »

I remember when their video games (especially the GameCube, GBA and DS ones) had their own sites that were run on Flash. Good times...

It's a shame the recent websites are, by the look of it, hard to archive. I remember Animal Crossing New Leaf's Website had the title screen music playing while the colors changed depending on the season yet when I looked it up on the web archive it came up with an error.

So I was at the cash register when I realized, I GOT NO MONEY. I was seriously broke.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Website size

Started by RolyBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 58
Views: 5156
Last post February 18, 2024 @998.30
by mittens
Website example page

Started by Icey!Board ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 3
Views: 1797
Last post December 16, 2021 @285.10
by cinni
Website status (Check replies for part 2)

Started by Icey!Board ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 8
Views: 2034
Last post December 26, 2021 @841.50
by Icey!

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi