Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 24, 2024 - @787.99 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 35/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hi there!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 486 times)
John Doe
Newbie ⚓︎

=======

iMood: johndoe24

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 10, 2023 @941.74 »

Hi, I'm John Doe. Nice to meet you! I'm bad at writing about myself and don't particularly like it, but well, let's try it.

I surf the web since the late 90s or early 00s, so I've lived through lots of changes in how the internet works- unfortunately most of these have been negative changes. I'm nostalgic about the internet I grew up in, about personal websites, forums, internet communities, and its often "crude" designs. I created some personal websites over the years, but all of them are offline nowadays and I've gotten very rusty with HTML and CSS. When I have some free time I'd like to create something again, but finding enough time is hard when you work and have some obligations.

I like/am interested in video games (e.g. Fallout New Vegas/3, Pokemon series starting with Pokemon Red, Deadly Premonition, Psychonauts, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, The Binding of Isaac - Rebirth), sitcoms, anything horror, perfumes (especially older ones like Dior - Eau Sauvage (1966) or Caron - Yatagan (1976)), and some other niche hobbies. I often listen to music (e.g. Depeche Mode, Genesis, Mr. Bungle, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Glass Animals, Oingo Boingo, Pink Floyd, Ghost) and I sometimes draw. I might come off as reserved or aloof, but that's because of being shy and anxious, I'm actually a big old goofball!

I use he/him pronouns and I'm not a native English speaker. Sorry about possible mistakes.

I hope I can conquer my anxiety and be somewhat active, because you all seem so nice, from what I've read while lurking.

Best wishes!
Commodorn
Full Member ⚓︎

Major Dork

iMood: Commodorn

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Mushroom MadnessMessage BuddyJoined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023 @48.56 »

Hello! We seem to have some things in common.. if you ever want to chat, my emails will always be open :O) --Anyway, I hope you find yourself feeling welcome here! This is indeed a very friendly forum.

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2023 @326.41 »

hello and welcome! another oingo boingo enjoyer!! maybe we can make a webring :ha: what're your other niche hobbies, i'm curious  :eyes:
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023 @648.67 »

Hello! Welcome! I like the icon by the way :) I love the Sandman comics, I read them last year and enjoyed them a lot. I also like some of the same games and music. (I still need to get around to playing VtMB, I've been wanting to for a while since I played the tabletop with one of my friend groups)

John Doe
Newbie ⚓︎

=======

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023 @762.51 »

Thank you all! :>

hello and welcome! another oingo boingo enjoyer!! maybe we can make a webring :ha: what're your other niche hobbies, i'm curious  :eyes:

Great music taste. :P I'm very interested in name studies, archictecture, (interior) design, and medicine.

Hello! Welcome! I like the icon by the way :) I love the Sandman comics, I read them last year and enjoyed them a lot. I also like some of the same games and music. (I still need to get around to playing VtMB, I've been wanting to for a while since I played the tabletop with one of my friend groups)

I love VtMB a lot. I haven't played any of the other games or the tabletop, so I'm not very familiar with the World of Darkness lore, but man, Bloodlines still belongs to the best roleplaying video games I've ever played.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2023 @10.14 »

Hi John! Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry about being shy; its hard to find your feet in new places, even online ones - it can take a long time to get comfortable, but its worth the effort!

What's your fav horror movie? (I really enjoy The Witch and Return of the Living Dead!)

Hope you enjoy your time here, even if its lurking  :ozwomp:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
John Doe
Newbie ⚓︎

=======

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2023 @776.17 »

Thank you! :smile:

What's your fav horror movie? (I really enjoy The Witch and Return of the Living Dead!)

The VVitch was a good movie! I haven't seen the latter yet, because it was indexed for a long time where I live LOL.

My favorite horror movies are The Fly (1986), Us, The Conjuring, Mother!, and I Saw The Devil.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi