Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @937.29
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Weird/unique pages on your website?!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed
Author Topic: Weird/unique pages on your website?!  (Read 13428 times)
ZoranaDragon
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


He/They
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: ZoranaDragon

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Magic Mail ☆Joined 2025!Enderpearlglossy orange (for Frutiger Aero fans)Rage Creature
« Reply #30 on: Winter, 09 Jan 2026 @623 » Toggle Font Embed

Not sure if this is super unique or not, but I have a hidden page where the mii version of Silvester is just swimming in the ocean. I put the leaky there (I mention this on my splash page and put a link to the ring there so people can more easily find it) and it started off as a joke while deciding on how to add mii Silvester to the site. The most recent edition to the page is making it the only page that I currently have with a custom cursor (it's a Gyrados one).

He's also on my 404 page fighting off whatever issues lead to the 404 page lol.

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/C3WwXT66/Button2.png - https://i.ibb.co/Cp8YBd1w/OCVerse-Button.png - https://i.ibb.co/Rk1xS090/100x50-e.png

https://i.ibb.co/ns7sg7tx/Dragon.png https://web.archive.org/web/20070219094832im_/http://www.suta-raito.com/p7.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/MyDwR5S7/northwesternwolf.png

"This isn't the end. I'm going to be the greatest ever, because these guys are behind me." - Silver, Pokemon G

Artifact Swap: BridgeD MailBridgeM MailBridgeS MailBridgeT MailFavored MailRSVP MailThanks MailSteel MailTunnel MailWood MailShadow MailOrange MailFab MailBead MailWolfy
Dan Q
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I have no idea what I am doing
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Dan Q Cruisin'I DIDN'T meet Dan Q on Melonland!Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!
« Reply #31 on: Winter, 09 Jan 2026 @708 » Toggle Font Embed

One weird thing I've got is pages that are deliberately hidden except if you subscribe to my RSS feed!

There's actually a bunch of folks doing this - I'm aware of 74 of us! - and we've got kind-of a super secret webring going on (so secret that I'm not giving you a link to it!).

Anyway: in my case, there are posts in my blog which (a) have <meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow"> so they don't show up in search engines, (b) are configured to not show up in the frontpage, lists, searches, "related posts", or other automated link generation on my own website, and (c) are available as usual in my RSS feed (along with a note to explain that they're an "RSS Exclusive").

I've written around 25 such posts since 2022, 22 of which are still not "normally" accessible (i.e. unless you have the link!). I've used it to experiment with weird new technologies, like the time that I made it possible to "draw" comments on my blog rather than typing them. I've also used it to share things that I've not been ready yet to give a "wide" audience to, like when I was first considering getting my birth certificate updated.

But mostly my site's pretty boring and un-weird! (That's something I hope to fix very soon though!)

Logged

https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-lighter.gif https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-peekaboo-scroller.gif https://beige-buttons.danq.dev/beige-buttons-88x31.gif https://embed-html.danq.dev/embed-html-88x31.gif

Artifact Swap: PolyamorousI met Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
Daniele63
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #32 on: Winter, 08 Feb 2026 @087 » Embed

My most unique page I think on my website are the CRT Televisions simulators, the inspiration was the site called "My 2000's TV", however on mine it is not made from an image but CSS layouts, and you can add your own videos to it (YouTube or MP4).

https://frutigeraeroarchive.org/televisions




* firefox_m3VejdyC0f.jpg (119.6 kB, 1317x914 - viewed 67 times.)

* firefox_kZyvuYgS0j.jpg (529.15 kB, 1022x894 - viewed 68 times.)

* firefox_waXH7BKgxR.jpg (216.71 kB, 912x836 - viewed 64 times.)
Logged

https://frutigeraeroarchive.org/files/forum/images/daniele_signature.png

Artifact Swap: migu dance
windit
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


*~ God is Change, Shape God ~*
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: windit

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!First gift adopt!Joined 2025!
« Reply #33 on: Winter, 08 Feb 2026 @286 » Embed



https://frutigeraeroarchive.org/televisions



I love this!!!!!

 :transport:

In order to contribute a less short post:

Here is my incredibly simple 'web zine': https://sunnywinter.neocities.org/theinternet

Logged


Artifact Swap: Remember?WingMech MailLucky Cat Companion +10 Dmg +5 luck +5 StealthNot flatAqua CreatureCreampuffCool Doggo
Memory
Guest

« Reply #34 on: Winter, 10 Feb 2026 @176 » Embed

Not precisely the most unique, but on my Index page you can find a somewhat hidden link to a terminal that gives you access to the computer of one of the characters in the webcomic hosted on said website. Mostly you can just see some original music and art by said character.  :dog:

https://breadavota.cafe/e/bienavota/terminal/

Logged
IndigoGolem
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


What's personal text?
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS
OS: Debian

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
squeezed gentlyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #35 on: Spring, 14 May 2026 @681 » Embed

I think the most unusual thing in Anve Ozo is the IPA table %. I also have some secret pages, but i'm not going to tell you how to find them.

I guess there's also the old inventions page %. I had plans to do most of the site in this style, but then decided it wasn't worth the effort and stopped after two pages.

Kallistero's links page is awesome.

Logged

-Indigo, Anve Ozo

Artifact Swap: Spiritual Stone of Firee  unus, pluriumMelonPaintMick Jagger's mouthPuzzlingCreampuffNoidThe Wizards Orb2 coinsThe fingerGold OreOdd Creaturesnail buddy
eyntivemd
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


BLEHHHH
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Pleated SkirtCamisoleStriped Thigh-High SocksCat EarsVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!That’s a lot of meteors
« Reply #36 on: Spring, 28 May 2026 @030 » Toggle Font Embed

the horse  :evil:

Logged

:ozwomp: EYNTIVEMD :ozwomp:

Artifact Swap: old-timey tunes~♪
chantolove
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Jewels. Quarrystone. Salt. Blasting powder. Enough
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: chantolove

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!THE-MEASURE-CUTSHungry caterpillar
« Reply #37 on: Spring, 28 May 2026 @077 » Embed

A kinlist is a normal thing to have on a website in the circles I run in... but I'm the only person I know of who mentally structures the thing like the membership ledger of a secret society, complete with imaginary clubs and subcategorizations. It needs much more prettification, but you see what I was going for with the styling, right?

Logged

https://chantolove.neocities.org/images/Guys/myguys/akiradoll.png          https://chantolove.neocities.org/images/sitebuttonv2.png          https://chantolove.neocities.org/images/flag.png

Artifact Swap: Tiny SunTHE-MEASURE-CUTS
sen.fish
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

« Reply #38 on: Summer, 05 Jun 2026 @450 » Embed

I don't have many links to it on my site, but if you take a closer look you can find my aquarium! It's based on the old Windows 95 aquarium screensaver and uses the same assets, but it's all done with css (except for the sound effects). You can also click on the raccoonfish for a surprise :3

Logged

Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #39 on: Summer, 19 Jun 2026 @551 » Toggle Font Embed

I have my text about an alien world

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
CrypticEyes
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #40 on: Summer, 20 Jun 2026 @250 » Toggle Font Embed

My soda review page and cool things page (with different maps, and radio stations) I think are pretty unique :D

Logged
Seechain
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #41 on: Summer, 31 Jul 2026 @110 » Embed

I just wanted to test if I could upload a bash file to Neocities. The file is just a cat that prints a cheat sheet on screen (you can view it in Git Bash or in a Linux terminal). I guess the idea could be useful for some ARG.

https://seechain.neocities.org/torch

Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe