Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @207.20
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 793.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Projects
| | |-+  Neocities Badge


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Neocities Badge  (Read 2198 times)
Rol
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 20 Apr 2023 @588 » Toggle Font Embed

I haven't seen many badges for Neocities that fit with it's branding, which is a shame because I adore the teals and the reds along with Penelope, so I made my own in Inkscape:

https://okatos-lair.neocities.org/assets/images/badge-neocities.png

Inkscape is a great program by the way, it's probably one of my favorite FOSS projects next to Blender and Krita.   :transport:

Logged
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 20 Apr 2023 @610 » Toggle Font Embed

Great little badge, I'm gonna put it up! I've been wanting to try out inkscape for a while but haven't taken the time to yet.

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe