Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @537.86 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 57/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  HELLO ALL ! ! !

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HELLO ALL ! ! !  (Read 417 times)
nerveship
Newbie ⚓︎

SUFFER NO MORE. MAKE YOUR OWN RULES.

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 29, 2023 @960.08 »

HELLO! I AM nerveship!
I'm a game developer/musician/sound designer, I heard about this place and it looks cool!

I'm currently developing a game that mostly centres around the idea of forums, posting and general browsing of the internet, using the players computer to deliver most of the content and story in the game. It is primarily inspired by Grasshopper Manufacture's The Silver Case! It's my first game so it's slow going, but I'm getting there! I enjoy all sorts of music, playing guitar/piano, learning as much as I can about anything I think is remotely interesting.

I'm interested in making websites, but I'm not very good at it so far. I'm hoping to put a lot more work into it over the following while and make something cool looking : )

I look forward to chatting with you all!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023 @962.71 »

Hello! I'm just here to say welcome as your big sister  :transport: I'm very glad you decided to join! As always, wishing you luck with your game  :dive: !!! (it's very cool already trust me!!!)
lonelyjuly
Casual Poster ⚓︎

space, man

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: lonelyjuly
iMood: lonelyjuly
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023 @972.84 »

Welcome! Your game idea is super cool, and I look forward to seeing any content you might share about it. I hope you have a great time creating your website!  :ha:

>"He who enters the arena is infinitely more honorable than he who watches from the stands"

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2023 @953.55 »

Hi nerveship, welcome to the forum  :ha:

Oh that sounds like a really cool game idea; I look forwards to seeing how it turns out! I have so many game ideas but I never finished them  :ohdear: (Do better than me!)

What's your favourite song/tune to play?

Hope you enjoy your time here!  :ozwomp:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
plantovision
Jr. Member ⚓︎

born to ":3" forced to ":)"

StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2023 @31.74 »

Interesting game pitch. I'm not familiar with "Grasshopper Manufacture's The Silver Case", but keep us posted on it!

born to be silly, forced to be stupid
nerveship
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2023 @631.28 »

Interesting game pitch. I'm not familiar with "Grasshopper Manufacture's The Silver Case", but keep us posted on it!

It's awesome, you can get it on Steam, PS4 or Nintendo Switch! (or PSX if you know Japanese!)
It's a sequel to a game called Moonlight Syndrome by Human Entertainment, another Japanese PSX game.

I'll write up a post in the relevant category soon and show it off for you all!
nerveship
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2023 @632.81 »

Hi nerveship, welcome to the forum  :ha:

Oh that sounds like a really cool game idea; I look forwards to seeing how it turns out! I have so many game ideas but I never finished them  :ohdear: (Do better than me!)

What's your favourite song/tune to play?

Hope you enjoy your time here!  :ozwomp:

Thanks! I'm not sure whether I have a favourite song to play or not, but I think this song is pretty satisfying to play!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi