Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @324.73 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 31/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  there's a new penguin in town

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: there's a new penguin in town  (Read 589 times)
zj
Jr. Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: zeejay
iMood: zeejay

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: May 31, 2023 @433.74 »

Hi!  :eyes: I'm zj. I'm new here on MelonLand, hoping to make some friends, and I wanted to introduce myself :D

So, here are the basics ~

- I'm 22 years old (millenium baby)
- I live in Sweden!
- I'm a guy and use he/him  :eyes:
- I may or may not be pingu irl
- I'm addicted to chai

So what brings me here?
  :dive:

I've always loved niche forums, having basically grown up on one myself. I discovered Tumblr as a young teen, and it was the first time I was able to customise my own page via html! And  I've missed it - the shared joy that is niche internet forums, and having control over my own space on the net. I joined NeoCities back in january and absolutely adore being able to customize  e v e r y t h i n g  :3

Sooo that's me :3 oh btw if you wanna see my site, it's zj.neocities.org  :loved:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023 @838.43 by zj » Logged

why dontcha have a peek at my site :eyes:
(23 years old)
this is Kurt ↓
gif of a ""tamaNOTchi". Click to feed!
click to feed him :3
qrunchy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

StatusCafe: qrunchy

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023 @52.56 »

Hello! Nice to meet you :3 I understand that joy of customizing things with html/css as a teen, I learned a lot from decorating my deviantart journals back in the day.

Your website looks really slick so far! Love your scrapbook page, what a cool idea.
xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023 @116.15 »

welcome to the forum! :) also, gotta say—love a good chai. do you make it at home or do you prefer to leave it to the baristas? :)
zj
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2023 @652.97 »

Hello! Nice to meet you :3 I understand that joy of customizing things with html/css as a teen, I learned a lot from decorating my deviantart journals back in the day.

Your website looks really slick so far! Love your scrapbook page, what a cool idea.

Thank you!! I like your art :O

welcome to the forum! :) also, gotta say—love a good chai. do you make it at home or do you prefer to leave it to the baristas? :)

Thanks :D I make it at home, so wherever I have it, it makes me feel at home ://3 I like it best with a lil sweetener and oat milk <3 how about you? Also love the look of your site :transport:

(23 years old)
this is Kurt ↓
xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2023 @877.58 »

Thanks :D I make it at home, so wherever I have it, it makes me feel at home ://3 I like it best with a lil sweetener and oat milk <3 how about you? Also love the look of your site :transport:

thank you sm!!! :D

i love chai with oat milk too! :) i used to only get it when i was out & about, but i started preferring making it at home once i found the brand that peet's coffee uses. that's my go-to when i can't find local brands, but i like buying local brands near me like chico chai!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023 @32.91 »

Hello zj; welcome to the forum  :4u:

oohh I love your avatar, and I love your site, its so cozy and I would like some tea now  :loved:

I dunno if its helpful but here is a recipe for making milk tea the way my Chinese flatmates used too:

• Put sugar in a pan over a stove; heat it until it caramelises into a golden brown.
  • Add boiling water (BE VERY CAREFUL)
  • Then add your tea bags and brew for a few mins
  • Then add milk and let it all heat up
  • DRINK!! :dog:

Hope you enjoy the forooooooooom!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
zj
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2023 @477.48 »

Hello zj; welcome to the forum  :4u:

oohh I love your avatar, and I love your site, its so cozy and I would like some tea now  :loved:

I dunno if its helpful but here is a recipe for making milk tea the way my Chinese flatmates used too:

• Put sugar in a pan over a stove; heat it until it caramelises into a golden brown.
  • Add boiling water (BE VERY CAREFUL)
  • Then add your tea bags and brew for a few mins
  • Then add milk and let it all heat up
  • DRINK!! :dog:

Hope you enjoy the forooooooooom!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Hii sorry for the super late reply :´) but thank you!! Will be sure to try your chai out <3

and thank you so much for the welcome package! :transport:

(23 years old)
this is Kurt ↓
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi