Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @559.81 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 57/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hello whirrld

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello whirrld  (Read 2288 times)
lulu
Casual Poster ⚓︎

if it stops i'm havin' a bad dream

StatusCafe: lulu
iMood: WILDLIFE

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: February 04, 2022 @418.87 »

hey hey, my name is lu. i have a little website (which, uhm, badly needs updating. more on that later), and before that i had a different little website. which is how i met melon! who told me to check out his new forum, like, last year. (sorry, my plane to melonland was delayed :/)

i figure we're all here for similar reasons, but here's mine: i'm just about as anti-corporate web as can be, not just because it's boring, but because it's kinda destroying society. the world is too fast, there's too many faces, too much of everything. connected to everything, connected to nobody. blah blah blah, i'm gonna slow down before i get too worked up. i guess, underneath the spacebg.gif and cutesy blinking aliens, i'm just an angry lil punk who thinks we can do better.

i haven't really had the energy to work on my site lately, only because i've been trying to reach a different audience. everybody in this forum more or less gets what i'm saying. so i'm trying to work on the people who are still very hooked in. if there's any interest, i'll make a thread about that at some point, right now i'm really just trying to get this out because i promised melon i would!! i'm actually pretty stoked about this, it's been hard to really engage lately because of everything i mentioned, but a forum is right at that sweet spot for me.

oh, i guess i should mention some fun stuff. when i'm not ranting about the algorithm, i like to hang out in nature/explore, talk to strangers, listen to music, and Do Art Stuff.

see ya 'round!
KAFKAPOLIS
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022 @633.97 »

Welcome!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
di
Full Member ⚓︎

she/her

StatusCafe: dii

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022 @884.68 »

Welcome!

Not to fangirl, but I'm a huge fan of your site! :dl:

It was one of the sites that sent me on the path from "Huh, site-building looks like a neat hobby" to "I need to make my own site (and, by extension, sticker book)!"

So thank you so much for that!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022 @996.42 »

Welcome, time is irrelevant, what matters is your here :cheesy: :ozwomp: :grin:

And I agree about audience, sometimes it can feel like you get stuck in a particular box and you gotta try new things and styles to get out, but I find once you've found your feet in a new place, it allays somehow feeds back into other things in your life.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022 @115.90 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2022 @114.99 »

luuuuuuuuu!!! it's nice to see you here :-3
your site is a nice place for me to get lost in and think you've done your part in making the internet more awesome :ozwomp: but i totally get shifting priorities. a forum is nice because it's a much slower pace!

m15o
Jr. Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: m15o

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2022 @742.41 »

Welcome to the forum! Just had a great time discovering your site and universe. Thanks for making it!

Nightdrift
Full Member ⚓︎

Suspicious Activity™

StatusCafe: nightdrift

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2022 @818.44 »

Welcome to the forums!

i haven't really had the energy to work on my site lately, only because i've been trying to reach a different audience. everybody in this forum more or less gets what i'm saying. so i'm trying to work on the people who are still very hooked in. if there's any interest, i'll make a thread about that at some point, right now i'm really just trying to get this out because i promised melon i would!! i'm actually pretty stoked about this, it's been hard to really engage lately because of everything i mentioned, but a forum is right at that sweet spot for me.

I'll try to wait for that thread; I have to admit I am already very curious about this point -- it certainly sounds like something I would resonate with, or at least would appreciate hearing other folks' perspective on. :happy:

Status Cafe Profile
fLaMEd
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2022 @63.51 »

welcome, nice to see you here.
Neonriser
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of Nett

StatusCafe: neonriser
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2022 @706.75 »

Hello Lulu! Have a nice stay, we have some nice snacks!

Web design is my passion!

mary
Casual Poster

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2022 @886.92 »

hi lulu!! i love your icon, i'm somewhat of a sticker collector? or sticker archivist/appreciator i guess since i'm trying not to hoard stickers anymore but sandylion is one of my favorite vintage sticker brands so seeing your avatar made me so happii!!!!

yes i'm reveluv... now keep it moving
TAS_1K
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2022 @640.69 »

If it stops I'm having an unshakable nightmare!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi