Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @772.99
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 228.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello!! I'm Prim :) <3


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello!! I'm Prim :) <3  (Read 1013 times)
MalleWolfgrove
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: etherealprimrose
iMood: violetPrimrose
PicMix: starlitPrimrose

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 04 Jun 2023 @892 » Toggle Font Embed

HELLO!!

I go by Prim, and I use she/they/he pronouns.

I am very new to forums, so please be patient with me as I fumble around!

I love animals, but if I were forced to pick a favorite it would probably be wolves. My favorite fictional/mythical creatures are dragons. I like thinking about and imagining stories, yet they never seem to make it onto paper :drat:. The old scratched up dvd disc that is my brain has most of its storage dedicated to my OCs, which I may talk about every now and then. My favorite weather is rainy, and I love the petrichor that follows. I do digital art, and my dream job would probably be a digital illustrator. Right now I'm in the midst of preparing for college  :ozwomp: which is highkey terrifying ngl.

Mainstream social media is very intimidating to me, but online spaces like this seems a lot more comfortable and cozy, and I can't wait to start exploring it!
My spare time is spent mostly listening to music, drawing, and/or reading. I'm not very active online but I plan on making an appearance at least once in a while haha!

Logged

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 06 Jun 2023 @992 » Toggle Font Embed

HI PRIM  :4u:

Wolves are useful, although scary if you are lost in the snow and they are following you aaaaaaa. I agree with rainy weather, my window hs an issue so it looks like it's raining 24/7  :grin: I think you will be a digital illustrator if you wanna be! College will be great!

If you were sucked into any book world for the rest of your life what one would you pick??

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
MalleWolfgrove
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: etherealprimrose
iMood: violetPrimrose
PicMix: starlitPrimrose

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 07 Jun 2023 @951 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Melon!

Wolves have been my favorite since I was a kid--I always pretended to be one when I played haha. Beautiful to observe, but I agree it'd be really scary to have them following you when you're lost. I love that your window is like that--seems like a fun vibe. And thank you for the encouragement! I'm super nervous about college coming up, but I know in the end if I put my mind to it I'll do just fine haha.

Super hard for me to choose, but if I were sucked into any book world I'm torn between the world of Harry Potter or the world of Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit. Harry Potter has that fantasy, magical element while also having some of that darker aesthetic that kind of draws me to it, if that makes sense. And then Lord of the Rings, do I really have to explain? Fantasy, adventure, elves, dwarves, dragons, oh my! Can't really decide which one I feel most drawn to, but if I had to pick between them I'd choose LotR.

How about you? Which book world would you rather be sucked into?

Logged

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 08 Jun 2023 @047 » Toggle Font Embed

How about you? Which book world would you rather be sucked into?
Oh no! I don't usually have to answer my own silly questions... hmmmmm... for some reason Where the Wild Things Are comes to mind, but also that would be terrifying! I would pick Harold and the Purple Crayon, it's about a boy who has a crayon that can draw the world into existence :ozwomp:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe