Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
May 05, 2024 - @182.20 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 40/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello!! I'm Prim :) <3

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!! I'm Prim :) <3  (Read 308 times)
starlitPrimrose
Casual Poster

StatusCafe: etherealprimrose
iMood: violetPrimrose
PicMix: starlitPrimrose

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: June 04, 2023 @892.18 »

HELLO!!

I go by Prim, and I use she/they/he pronouns.

I am very new to forums, so please be patient with me as I fumble around!

I love animals, but if I were forced to pick a favorite it would probably be wolves. My favorite fictional/mythical creatures are dragons. I like thinking about and imagining stories, yet they never seem to make it onto paper :drat:. The old scratched up dvd disc that is my brain has most of its storage dedicated to my OCs, which I may talk about every now and then. My favorite weather is rainy, and I love the petrichor that follows. I do digital art, and my dream job would probably be a digital illustrator. Right now I'm in the midst of preparing for college  :ozwomp: which is highkey terrifying ngl.

Mainstream social media is very intimidating to me, but online spaces like this seems a lot more comfortable and cozy, and I can't wait to start exploring it!
My spare time is spent mostly listening to music, drawing, and/or reading. I'm not very active online but I plan on making an appearance at least once in a while haha!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023 @992.40 »

HI PRIM  :4u:

Wolves are useful, although scary if you are lost in the snow and they are following you aaaaaaa. I agree with rainy weather, my window hs an issue so it looks like it's raining 24/7  :grin: I think you will be a digital illustrator if you wanna be! College will be great!

If you were sucked into any book world for the rest of your life what one would you pick??

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
starlitPrimrose
Casual Poster

StatusCafe: etherealprimrose
iMood: violetPrimrose
PicMix: starlitPrimrose

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2023 @951.38 »

Hi Melon!

Wolves have been my favorite since I was a kid--I always pretended to be one when I played haha. Beautiful to observe, but I agree it'd be really scary to have them following you when you're lost. I love that your window is like that--seems like a fun vibe. And thank you for the encouragement! I'm super nervous about college coming up, but I know in the end if I put my mind to it I'll do just fine haha.

Super hard for me to choose, but if I were sucked into any book world I'm torn between the world of Harry Potter or the world of Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit. Harry Potter has that fantasy, magical element while also having some of that darker aesthetic that kind of draws me to it, if that makes sense. And then Lord of the Rings, do I really have to explain? Fantasy, adventure, elves, dwarves, dragons, oh my! Can't really decide which one I feel most drawn to, but if I had to pick between them I'd choose LotR.

How about you? Which book world would you rather be sucked into?

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023 @46.52 »

How about you? Which book world would you rather be sucked into?
Oh no! I don't usually have to answer my own silly questions... hmmmmm... for some reason Where the Wild Things Are comes to mind, but also that would be terrifying! I would pick Harold and the Purple Crayon, it's about a boy who has a crayon that can draw the world into existence :ozwomp:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi