Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @182.84 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | | |-+  What Anime are You Currently Watching?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: What Anime are You Currently Watching?  (Read 4062 times)
formadscience
Casual Poster

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2023 @321.90 »

I'm watching The Apothecary Diaries. I'm a fan of the manga, so I was really excited to hear that it was getting an anime this season. So far, they've done a really good job with it.
bby
Jr. Member ⚓︎

take my memories of her with u

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: bumblebear
iMood: dahliahawthorne
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2023 @384.32 »

i've been watching cyberpunk: edgerunners with my partner. i finished anohana recently and enjoyed it.

makeup and stickers and ponies and myspace.com melonland.net! :ozwomp:

:sleep::wizard::happy:

:4u: digital pet hoard
:mail: wanna be pen pals?
SilentHope33

The current Hokage

iMood: optimistic

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2024 @312.11 »

I'm watching Metallic Rouge, solo leveling, Naruto Shippuden, a sign of affection, the witch and the beast, and bucchigiri?!

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2024 @935.19 »

i've been watching frieren, dungeon meshi, and black lagoon. frieren has been pleasant but i don't think it's as amazingly awesome as i have seen people say... i was watching it in a group but we ended up taking a break from it cuz it had 3 really boring out of place episodes :P as for dungeon meshi, i love the manga but i think the anime adaption has been less good so far. it's fun seeing the characters animated though, and the animation has been great! and black lagoon is just cool action stuff. i like the designs of balalaika and roberta they are freakin awesome

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
Nikodile
Jr. Member ⚓︎

loosey goosey

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2024 @192.31 »

Started Delicious in Dungeon and Solo Leveling, but I'm also trying to catch up with all the One Piece movies too!

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2024 @797.03 »

Currently watching Revolutionary Girl Utena. It's really nice to look at, I dig the vibe so far (3
 episodes in)
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2024 @807.16 »

Currently watching Revolutionary Girl Utena. It's really nice to look at, I dig the vibe so far (3
 episodes in)

My favorite show ever!!! It means a lot to me... Enjoy :D

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2024 @947.23 »

episodes in)

That's a good one.

(I've got a tank glam in Final Fantasy XIV that I call "Revolutionary Catgirl Utena" because others in my FC mistook it for cosplay.)

Rosesarered
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2024 @793.90 »

I'm watching The Apothecary Diaries. I'm a fan of the manga, so I was really excited to hear that it was getting an anime this season. So far, they've done a really good job with it.

I thought it would be fun to have a thread talk about whatever anime we're currently watching as not only is it fun to share and talk about what we're watching but I think it's a nice way to find something new you might be interested in as well! :4u:

What have you been watching lately?

Currently, I'm watching Yes Precure 5 and Hirogaru Sky Precure.  :unite:

I am watching Kare kano!!! I am planning to watch Ai yoshi and The prince of tennis and VARIOUS animes :4u:

cavitycollector
Newbie ⚓︎

he/him // autistic webnoob

StatusCafe: cavitycollector
iMood: cavitycollector

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2024 @970.93 »

wow, a lot of anime ive never heard of before in this thread surprisingly! i personally just finished re-watching steins;gate with my girlfriend and we're planning on starting steins;gate 0 tomorrow. i haven't seen a lot of new anime recently because i mostly just re-watch what ive already seen to show my her, but i did watch talentless nana for the first time recently and ohh boy i recommend it highly (and also recommend reading the manga online :grin:)

[img width=100%]https://file.garden/ZVKAVGDEUWH6MWlN/ads%20%2B%20bumper%20stickers/this_message_1and0.png[/img]
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2024 @62.59 »

I don't know if this will count as an 'anime' to a lot of people, but I've been re-watching Æon Flux - I forgot how gorgeous the animation was and how wonderful the sound design and creature design was. Great stuff!

tarraxahum
Full Member ⚓︎

Xx_O_o_xX

StatusCafe: tarraxahum
iMood: tarraxahum

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2024 @960.76 »

Unsurprisingly, watching Dungeon Meshi, but I swear I may just break and read along through the manga soon. Maybe I'll held out till the first season is done, but after that definitely. (Likely sooner though, I WANNA KNOW).

Also watching Whisper Me a Love Song, it's very cute. ...had also read through the whole manga already though. Oops. Patience isn't my strong suit  :tongue:

"Why change the past, when you can own this day?" (c)
BUTCHBONEZ
Full Member ⚓︎

certified analog horror junkie

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!Local GothJoined 2024!
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2024 @868.10 »

The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K.  :ozwomp:

you are safe here, traveler

HY / XE / FANG
WG2k

Rock the Dragon!

XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2024 @701.35 »

I'm currently watching Naruto. I'm at the part where Sasuke is fighting those Sound Misfits.

"Forced Spirit Fission allows the user to separate and manipulate energy from their target, granting them the ability to do things such as undo Fusion or Absorption techniques and free trapped souls. This technique is also shown to be able to indirectly revive some of the dead."
xXWebMasterXx_Gina
Jr. Member ⚓︎

I wonder whats for DINNER

View Profile WWW

Tin WhistleJoined 2024!
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2024 @597.64 »

I don't really watch anime often but I saw some screenshots of Ergo Proxy and thought it looked cool. Its got a really nice early 2000's aesthetic, very gritty with murky colors and an opening that ticks all the boxes. One of the main characters has a unique design too; gothy, almost looks a little like Amy Lee and she one hands a shotgun! (too bad she hardly uses it  :notgood: )

That said, I'm about halfway through the series and well... looks were deceiving; it's nothing like what I expected. Not much action, character's are actually very boring, and the plot is not compelling at all. One character has trouble discovering their true nature for the first half even though the reveal is painfully obvious 3-4 episodes in. The show also leans into that whole philosophical angle without really having the complexity to justify it. I guess I'll watch it to the end since sunk cost fallacy and all that, but I'm not too excited about it  :drat:

Update (5/26/24) - I just finished watching it; there were some decent episodes past the halfway mark but ultimately my complaints remain the same. It just tried way too hard to sound smart to the point where characters just ramble on about nothing for entire episodes. Eh I could go on but, I guess in totality it wasn't all that horrible; I still really liked the aesthetics of everything.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024 @658.40 by xXWebMasterXx_Gina » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What if Caramelldansen was an actual anime?

Started by NeonriserBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 1
Views: 1397
Last post October 10, 2022 @734.02
by heavenONLINE
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 39
Views: 4559
Last post July 26, 2024 @631.31
by spiralstaircase
Anime recommendations please!

Started by pleb-hates-the-modern-webBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 9
Views: 2011
Last post November 27, 2022 @760.84
by Nines

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi