Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
May 01, 2024 - @126.18 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 85/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  Share ur site manifesto!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Share ur site manifesto!  (Read 2510 times)
starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

is it any wonder that my mind's on fire?

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2023 @988.24 »

I finally made one for myself! The link is here, however if you can't view it for whatever reason, I'll copy and paste the info below too!

Hell yeah.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2023 @2.91 by starbreaker » Logged

rock operatic science fantasy and more...
(...all opinions mine unless attributed, and free to a good home...)
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2023 @6.69 »

@starbreaker  :chef: I'm glad you like it !!!  :transport:
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2023 @951.57 »

Here's my site manifesto! It's kind of short but I've been wanting to make one for a while now, and I'll probably add more to it as I think of stuff.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023 @836.52 by punkwasp » Logged
Daryl Sun
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2023 @581.50 »

After much procrastination, I sat down and wrote up my web manifesto.

@Melooon, I used some of your guide questions while writing this, thanks!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2023 @694.68 »

@Daryl Sun This is great! I love the focus on time and the way you used Assassins Creed as a reference; thats such a relatable but vast pop culture connection to make, its a really clever choice  :happy: Im glad the guide questions helped!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Daryl Sun
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2023 @713.68 »

@Daryl Sun This is great! I love the focus on time and the way you used Assassins Creed as a reference; thats such a relatable but vast pop culture connection to make, its a really clever choice  :happy: Im glad the guide questions helped!

TBF, I saw that quote on someone else's website, and I thought it sounded cool and relevant to what I wanted to say. I didn't even recognize that it was from Assassin's Creed until I searched for the source online.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2023 @945.74 »

Thank you so far; Iv started adding them all to the wiki along with every active and online manifesto I could find on the old YW list! Feel free to add more!! https://wiki.melonland.net/manifestos

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Kallistero
Jr. Member ⚓︎

SOON.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2023 @9.57 »

I started writing about Web revival to fine-tune my blog page & add any features I wind up wanting, but it's turning into an entire writeup on the mindset/movement.

That second post (WIP but live anyway) looks like it's gonna be LONG, and I plan to have another post about the future & where it's going. I'll put it on the wiki after it's done.

No pomegranates. If anyone messages me, and I found out they're a pomegranate, I will ask them to leave! :angry:
Stonehead
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Hello

View Profile WWW

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2023 @279.76 »

I started writing about Web revival to fine-tune my blog page & add any features I wind up wanting, but it's turning into an entire writeup on the mindset/movement.

That second post (WIP but live anyway) looks like it's gonna be LONG, and I plan to have another post about the future & where it's going. I'll put it on the wiki after it's done.

That site is awesome! The visuals are super cool,Do you have an rss feed or anything? I want to read parts 3+ when they're released.
night-at-the-musian
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rule 1: Throw the bone!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2023 @704.62 »

In the case of my site, I made it after getting involved in the NatM fandom and realizing the lack of preservation efforts. Sure, the original trilogy is easy enough to find, and some dedicated fans know about the deleted scenes; but most people don't know about the books, the marketing, or the upcoming musical.

What really kickstarted it for me was seeing snippets from 2015 regarding the original script for the second film, Battle of the Smithsonian. I found it on the Internet Archive, and decided to start The NatM Search to archive it and other parts of the franchise. Here we are almost six months later, and we've found the original script for the first film (written in 2005!), old ads, obscure interviews, crew gifts, storyboards for the fourth movie, and a bunch of other stuff.

The old adage is "everything that is not saved will be lost". I hope to keep the obscure parts of this franchise's development saved, for as long as I can!

Maybe I should make a manifesto page... I'll consider it. c:

Tiny Roman Appreciator

nemmoue
Casual Poster ⚓︎

yeehaw

View Profile WWW

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2023 @655.35 »

i was looking at the manifesto on my site and thought of this thread!  here it is ! :happy:
TW for gore; also this is one of the pages i need to fix the code on, so it only loads properly on full-size monitors or screens TT;
rinni
Casual Poster

IS YOUR MEMORY CARD SET CORRECTLY?

View Profile WWW

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2024 @53.58 »

I recently gave mine from my original introductory post a bit of a refresh and gave it its own page! Here it is! It's supposed to look like a bluescreen... ha ha ha...

Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2024 @823.70 »

I have written my manifesto a longer time a go and it seems I never ended up sharing it here. Or perhaps I forgot. I would like to redo it again however.. it sounds kinda awful and doesn't fully express my thoughts anymore. it's still a decent piece of text however.

When Yesterweb was still fully there, someone found me because I submitted it there to the list of manifestos, which was quite awesome.

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2024 @887.43 »

My website Manifesto is sort of tied into my 'about me' page but it sorta highlights why I wanted to make a site and my goal with sharing my being via the digital space of my site.

You can read it here!

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Best way to have a 2 column site?

Started by ObspogonBoard ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 3
Views: 1931
Last post February 13, 2023 @208.53
by fLaMEd
How do you prefer to keep your site organized (or not)

Started by NightdriftBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 27
Views: 5808
Last post April 27, 2024 @949.13
by bliss
Oo Animal Crossing Towns oO - Share your town!

Started by MelooonBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 8
Views: 2043
Last post November 07, 2023 @41.97
by soapfriendo

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi