Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
May 04, 2024 - @807.12 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 60/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects
| | |-+  TamaNOTchi >:3

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: TamaNOTchi >:3  (Read 3543 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« on: June 11, 2023 @625.63 »

Exciting news!! Some of you will know the TamaNOTchi pet clicker site was due to shut down! Its not any more! It has been moved over to MelonLand servers and I will be running it from now on! I wrote a lil note about that here: https://tamanotchi.world/announcement/

Sidenote: the domains are still doing their thing so it may be a while before you can access the site - if your having trouble you can try refreshing your local DNS cache (if you know how - if not don't worry it'll sort itself out eventually)

It took a little re-engineering to port it over to our server setup, so if you spot bugs please email me or post them here!

Otherwise, I hope to do some really cool updates to the site over the next few months/years - I think now is a great time if you have any suggestions so please discuss them below!  :ha:

Ideas I have!!
  • Polish up the site design to make it more poppy!
  • Allow custom HTML and CSS on people's pet pages and profiles.
  • Add GifyPet style animations and interactions on pet pages.
  • Better support for tamaNOTchi's in GifyPets
  • Do some sort of Wobble colab and allow TamaWobbles!
  • Add some new pet designs (maybe made by people here!)
  • Boring stuff: Maybe beef up account security and fix a few bugs :tongue:
  • Boring stuff: Optimise the code a bit so it runs faster!

Oooo Im excited for this one! Oh and maybe you wanna go make a pet there!! https://tamanotchi.world/
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023 @328.60 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023 @631.64 »

OMG this is amazing news!!!  :unite:

pixelsafari
Casual Poster ⚓︎

remember when they called it machine learning?

iMood: pixelsafari

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023 @642.84 »

This is so awesome! I remember checking that site out for the first time a few days ago (when i realised that image in your sig was actually a creature lol) and I was really disappointed it was shutting down :notgood:

Would definitely be interested in trying to make new pet designs if that ever becomes a thing!

alleZSoyez
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Lets go to TamaNOT!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2023 @693.51 »

Thank you again for everything, Melon. I look forward to seeing what you'll do with the site! I don't know how active I'll be on forums, but I'll definitely be watching!

Hi, I'm Tate. They/them
tarraxahum
Full Member ⚓︎

Xx_O_o_xX

StatusCafe: tarraxahum
iMood: tarraxahum
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2023 @696.94 »

Oh yay! I was bummed (although, admittedly, understanding) about it being planned to shut down. And there you go, saving the day (and our TamaNOTchis) :3 Great news!  :ozwomp:

"Why change the past, when you can own this day?" (c)
Lyonid
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Controlled Chaos ~ Please be kind.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2023 @697.38 »

Melon, this makes me so happy. How dare you make me tear up! :tongue: Treat them well! :ozwomp:

xx <3
Anonicus
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2023 @784.43 »

This is fantastic news Melonking!  :ozwomp: 

I'm honestly so glad that you're taking up the ownership of the place cuz like, Seeing something that was so cool to be thrown out and millions of links gone would have been a tragedy for the older net.

Also these new changes are  :chef:  So good. I'm honestly excited to see where you will take this.

My personal Website: https://anonicus.neocities.org/
levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2023 @829.80 »

ooh awesome! I've added my little guy to my sig to celebrate hehe

I'm excited to see tamaNOTchi grow!

xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2023 @866.03 »

this is amazing! great job, melon!

Thank you again for everything, Melon. I look forward to seeing what you'll do with the site! I don't know how active I'll be on forums, but I'll definitely be watching!

i am so sorry that you're having a rough go. thinking about you and wishing you all the best. thank you for passing the torch rather than let the project die—stuff like this is so important to the personal/independent/revival web!
Memory
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2023 @886.82 »

I'm so glad and thankful! It's funny actually that I made an account literally a day before the website seemed to be experiencing issues. I was patient and waited for things to be sorted, only to read the announcement that it was shutting down! I was bummed for a bit, but ultimately what could I do?

Thank you for reviving this site and allowing me a chance to explore it! Excited to see what happens with the site!
 :transport:  :dive:
BananaBoots
Jr. Member ⚓︎

↑ Soooooo normal about him (lying)

StatusCafe: bananaboots
iMood: bananaboots
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2023 @926.46 »

Oh, yay! I was super sad when I found out that TamaNOTchi was closing down (I understand why the previous site owner was planning on closing it but was still sad, y'know?) I'm very happy that it'll continue to exist! :happy:

Boots (it/he)

PAINTKILLER
Casual Poster

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2023 @186.41 »

Exciting news!! Some of you will know the TamaNOTchi pet clicker site was due to shut down! Its not any more! It has been moved over to MelonLand servers and I will be running it from now on! I wrote a lil note about that here: https://tamanotchi.world/announcement/

Sidenote: the domains are still doing their thing so it may be a while before you can access the site - if your having trouble you can try refreshing your local DNS cache (if you know how - if not don't worry it'll sort itself out eventually)

It took a little re-engineering to port it over to our server setup, so if you spot bugs please email me or post them here!

Otherwise, I hope to do some really cool updates to the site over the next few months/years - I think now is a great time if you have any suggestions so please discuss them below!  :ha:

Ideas I have!!
  • Polish up the site design to make it more poppy!
  • Allow custom HTML and CSS on people's pet pages and profiles.
  • Add GifyPet style animations and interactions on pet pages.
  • Better support for tamaNOTchi's in GifyPets
  • Do some sort of Wobble colab and allow TamaWobbles!
  • Add some new pet designs (maybe made by people here!)
  • Boring stuff: Maybe beef up account security and fix a few bugs :tongue:
  • Boring stuff: Optimise the code a bit so it runs faster!

Oooo Im excited for this one! Oh and maybe you wanna go make a pet there!! https://tamanotchi.world/

I am sooooooo excited to see it's not dying and might get an overhaul. 30+ year internet veteran, this thing is kind of a nostalgic throwback I've been excited about, so this is exciting. THANK YOU.
Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2023 @356.19 »

Oh my goodness this is amazing!! I adopted a TamaNOTchi in the past, didn't pay much attention anymore the last few months, and wasn't even aware it was about to boom?? I only know now, because of this post. Well, that's some exciting news. Now I can actually visit the site too, before the loading times and server were so slow, I almost always feed my little guy logged off, as this improved site performance heavily. So, I am happy to see it running decent now, it's much more fun, too. :loved:

Can't wait to see what happens next. I would love more customization and improvements overall. whatever it is, I'm here for it

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2023 @659.02 »

Now I can actually visit the site too, before the loading times and server were so slow, I almost always feed my little guy logged off, as this improved site performance heavily. So, I am happy to see it running decent now, it's much more fun, too. :loved:

I had this problem with the site too when I first joined, and eventually just gave up on trying to navigate the site. I love how much nicer it runs now :)

Badgersaurus
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Punk-Rock Mustelizard from Beyond the Stars

iMood: Badgersaurus

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2023 @777.74 »

Popping back onto this forum to complain that since a while ago-I dunno how long 'cuz I've been busy studying for finals and crap-my Tamanotchi's colours are all screwed up. There's a big gray overlay on it now and no matter what I do it won't go away. Would appreciate if you looked into that sometime.

Thanks.

Rock n' Roll High-School...er
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

TamaNOTchi

Started by ObspogonBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 6
Views: 2260
Last post February 08, 2022 @913.14
by dokodemo

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi