This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @419.20
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi, I'm Mars!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi, I'm Mars!  (Read 980 times)
Mars
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


nothing more than love and space dust
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 24 Jun 2023 @055 » Embed

Hello! Super nice to meet everyone here! My name's Mars, but I also go by Syren or Sy! I just recently got back into the old web scene after a wave of nostalgia for forum sites, so I'm really glad to be here!

Said wave of nostalgia got me to try my hand with a Neocities site, but I don't know the first thing about HTML or CSS lol. I have a more put-together carrd with most of my stuff for now, at least. Still gotta update it though, oops-

My main interests are astronomy, video games, and writing, but I also dabble in art! I'm working on a game design portfolio currently, so that's taking up a lot of my time. If there's a spot for it, maybe I'll talk about it here!

That's about it! Feel free to send me a message if you wanna chat!


:4u:

Logged

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a8/a6/1d/a8a61d4adc391dcfe613dec8b0ed89cb.jpg

https://pfq.link/?n766Q=party_xy.png
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 24 Jun 2023 @088 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Mars, welcome to the forum  :ha:

Astronomy is very cool, although it will prob not be possible in 100 years from now due to satellites, but you'll be able to join an astronomy club who go on field trips to upper orbit and they will give you free mints  :ozwomp: At least that's my prediction!

Please do share some games! There is a games/art gallery board just for that  :grin:

What's your favourite celestial body? Hope u enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
DoctorDizzy
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


I will become the god of this new world!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: doctordizzy
iMood: DoctorDizzyspin

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 24 Jun 2023 @113 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh hey, it's you!! Welcome to the forum, Mars! I really hope that you like it here! :smile:

Logged

I am lightning... The rain transformed!
Mars
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


nothing more than love and space dust
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 24 Jun 2023 @173 » Embed

Thank you, Melon! This is a lovely site you have here! I'll be sure to post my game concepts once I have them more fleshed out!

There'll absolutely be a more commercial way to get into space, just you wait. Your prediction probably isn't too far off!

My favorite celestial body is by far the rose galaxies, they have no right being as gorgeous as they are  :loved:



Hey, Dizzy! Thanks again for telling me about this place, I really like it already!!

Logged

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a8/a6/1d/a8a61d4adc391dcfe613dec8b0ed89cb.jpg

https://pfq.link/?n766Q=party_xy.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe