Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @172.42 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art Crafting
| | |-+  ARTFIGHT!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: ARTFIGHT!  (Read 2083 times)
wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: June 30, 2023 @672.77 »

:ozwomp: :ozwomp: ARTFIGHT 2023 STARTS TOMORROW!!! :ozwomp: :ozwomp:

For anyone not familiar, artfight is a yearly event every July where two teams fight each other - by making art for each other! Basically you earn points by "attacking" someone on the opposing team (or your own team but you get less points for that) by drawing one of their original characters. The point values are tallied based off the complexity of the attack (simple sketch vs. finished illustration vs. animation, etc.)

One of my favourite artfight attacks to show people is this one from last year, where someone took a bunch of dragon characters and made a full anime opening sequence with them!

This year the teams are Vampires vs. Werewolves (the team names are basically arbitrary, though some people like to code their profiles to match the theme) and I'm on team Vampire!

The artfight website is here: https://artfight.net/ (keep in mind it's really slow right now, as the servers are slammed with people selecting their teams early)

My profile is here: https://artfight.net/~wodaro

Is anyone here participating this year? Have you participated in previous years?

Memory
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023 @692.40 »

WAHOO! I'll be taking part in the event, though the art I have listed on it right now from a previous year is really old, so if you would like to see an update to my style then please look here!

I think I'll go team Vampire... And my artfight account is here if anyone would like to follow and get attacked by me  :dive: !! I follow back whoever follows me  :ha: !!
tarraxahum
Full Member ⚓︎

Xx_O_o_xX

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tarraxahum
iMood: tarraxahum
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2023 @694.65 »

I'll be taking part in ArtFight for the first time ever this year!  :ozwomp:

Already have a starting hit list in mind, hopefully I'll manage all I planned and more after that >w<

Just joined team werewolves at the early sorting (the poor site is already sssstruggling, bless the admins)! Here I am

"Why change the past, when you can own this day?" (c)
TheNothingMonster
Full Member ⚓︎

Hey psst! Wanna see something spooky?

StatusCafe: thenothingmonster

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2023 @695.31 »

This will be my second time participating in the event. I joined last year on team Wither and now I am on team Werewolves.
Despite being rather slow on drawing, I am very excited to start attacking again!

And here's my profile for anyone wondering: https://artfight.net/~TheNothingMonster

One of my favourite artfight attacks to show people is this one from last year, where someone took a bunch of dragon characters and made a full anime opening sequence with them!
Wow, I hadn't have seen this until now. It is indeed astonishing work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
BananaBoots
Jr. Member ⚓︎

↑ Soooooo normal about him (lying)

StatusCafe: bananaboots
iMood: bananaboots
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2023 @729.21 »

I wish I could join this year because I don't have much going on in the way of classwork or anything but I don't have enough art really to put profiles together for my OCs :tnt: Maybe next year...

EDIT: I've managed to scrape together the barest hints of a profile so I will be doing it this year (which is good because I did really want to do it) I'm team werewolf and this is my profile.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023 @42.18 by BananaBoots » Logged

Boots (it/he)

Memory
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2023 @971.82 »

I'm taking part in Art Fight this year! This is probably my 5th year of doing this and I haven't pulled together a hit list yet ><

This year I'm on Team Vampires, and my profile can be found at https://artfight.net/~HIRA_png
bingus_baby
Full Member ⚓︎

Baby of the bingus...

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2023 @974.38 »

I'll try my best this year!! Every year I get inexplicably busy during July, so I'll have to see what I can do!! (Usually vacations, and I know there's a couple out-of-office periods planned for me ;;) My characters on there are OUTDATED so give me a day or two to sort that out!! (Forgor Artfight is in July, I thought August for some reason??)

This link should work, idk because the site is down and I had to type from memory LMAO - artfite

If you wanna see my new, not nearly as horrible art, this link'll help. art site!!

beau
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Your Temporary Secretary

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2023 @974.80 »

AAgh!!! ArtFight!!! I've been participating since 2019! I wasn't able to do last year due to burn out, but happy to announce I'm back for 2023 on Team Vampire! >:D I'll be primarily attacking Toontown characters this year, as those are also my only currently listed characters. But always feel free to say hi to me! I also prioritize fellow Webmasters >;3 https://artfight.net/~mvkgant

"Okay, a joke’s a joke and that’s all well and good, but I get enough use out of this site these days that it seems useless to nail the front door closed. Funny, mind you, but useless."
glitchlynx
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2023 @33.84 »

I'm joining for the first time this year, so I'm not sure exactly how it all works yet but I'm excited to be involved!  :ozwomp: my profile is https://artfight.net/~penguinvolley and I'm on team vampire. I planned on added a couple more characters today but the site is really slow right now with the team picking so idk when I'll be able to do that.

levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2023 @31.54 »

this will be my 6th year participating! I'm on team werewolves~ https://artfight.net/~awepossum
I try to revenge every attack and I'm okay with friendly fire, but I don't do chains. I have mostly humanoid characters and a few monsters, and I like drawing any kind of character!

I'll go through here and follow people once art fight stops being so slow haha

PainterFight
Casual Poster

Trying Her Best (TM)

StatusCafe: painterfight
iMood: painterfight

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2023 @348.72 »

YES!! It's going to be first time (actually) parcipating one!
https://artfight.net/~PainterFight
I go by team Werewolves and I've already attacked one user! With one defense too!

wangobangy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

vampires, please give me a chance

StatusCafe: wangobangy

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2023 @197.91 »

This is my first year actually participating in Art Fight! I made my account in 2020, and completely forgot about it until a few weeks ago when my friend suggested that I participate.

I'm team vampire and you can find my profile here!

https://artfight.net/~wangobangy

lamia

the girls

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2023 @937.45 »

:dog: Artfight!! :dog:

I'm participating for the first time this year (this is also my first post on this forum lol) and my profile is ~LamiaMania!

I got assigned team vampires, and most of the people I know are also on team vampires, so I'm using this thread to find werewolves to attack!

Since my page is new, I don't have a lot of characters or ref images yet, but it'll get better over time... I hope I remember to participate again next year, since I bet it could be great given more than half a month to prepare lol.

This post was made by a creature.
CytricAcid
Casual Poster ⚓︎

wait another year, utopia is here

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2023 @183.16 »

AHHHH I LOVE ART FIGHT!!!! This year i'm focusing on sparkledogs (i'm drawing them in oekaki for autheticity factor) and dragons (i love dragons, I don't draw enough dragons)
(click for my profile!)

they/them
Grimlock
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Harley | He/they |

StatusCafe: dinosaur
iMood: Grimlock

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2023 @263.26 »

I'm on team vampires! I'm ~Werewire i usually lose steam halfway through the event but you can shoot an attack my way if you'd like!

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

halcybutton artfight attacks!

Started by halcybuttonBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 4
Views: 162
Last post July 11, 2024 @828.83
by halcybutton

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi