Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @347.94 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 32/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects
| | |-+  Zine! Melon's Guide to Homepage Web Craft

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Zine! Melon's Guide to Homepage Web Craft  (Read 2067 times)
shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2023 @750.23 »

Iv sent this on to Ko-Fi along with a strongly worded request for them to stop this

I've just looked into my mails to see the details again; as an example, they sent the Order Confirmation but then in it, wrote:
You were not logged in to Ko-fi when you purchased the above. You will miss out on rewards and any supporter-exclusive content. However, it's not too late! The next step is to confirm using the button below. You will also be able to engage with creators, keep track of your support and much more. Don't miss out!

Especially the bold bit confused me if my order went through or not.

The next mail that arrived was a mail titled "Don't miss your rewards from Melon"
saying:
You weren't logged in to Ko-fi when you purchased the following from Melon:

Melon's Guide to Homepage Web Craft
You'll miss out on rewards and any supporter-exclusive content.

However, it's not too late! Confirm your purchase using the button below and you'll also be able to engage with Melon, keep track of your support and much more. Don't miss out! This link expires in 72 hours.

That made it seem as if I had to sign up to confirm my purchase within 72h or not get it. I refused to and chose to wait if I receive one anyway or not.
After that I just received the DM about signing, and the "Marked as Shipped" mail.

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2023 @766.63 »

Im disappointed to hear this;
I quite like Ko-Fi as a site, the design is simple and its not too over the top or involved - but those emails really are not acceptable :drat:

I'll post their response here when I get one!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023 @771.66 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Ninaiso
Casual Poster

That "Fandom Freak"

StatusCafe: Ninaiso
iMood: Ninaiso

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2023 @94.84 »

If you've recived your zine! Like @shevek Id love to hear any feedback; both about the zine itself and the process of getting one  :grin:
Was there anything particularly good, is there anything I should do differently in the future?

I've yet to receive mine, must be customs being customs! But as soon as it gets here I'll let ya know!! So excited! :ha:

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2023 @512.58 »

Just ordered the zine, finally, now that I'm back home in the states. I'm very excited to receive it, I got it in pink!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2023 @569.16 »

I've yet to receive mine, must be customs being customs! But as soon as it gets here I'll let ya know!! So excited! :ha:

If yours was non EU then id expect it to arrive this week! I should report it was total chaos when they were sent; the old lady at the post office was not ready to handle a bunch of international post; it took like 30 mins and caused a line of annoyed post customers that went down the street  :drat: (All that is to say, if any get lost I'll send them again!)

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Ninaiso
Casual Poster

That "Fandom Freak"

StatusCafe: Ninaiso
iMood: Ninaiso

View Profile

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2023 @51.62 »

It has arrived!!! :ozwomp:

Oh wow I absolutely LOVE it!!! Every page is so beautiful and inspiring and holy hecc your writing skills are so artistic and powerful!! :ha:

I can feel all the love in this zine!! I adore it!!! :transport:

Gonna attach the back of it to show off the red cover ye!!

Spoiler
[close]

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2023 @81.66 »

@Ninaiso I really appreciated this comment  :ozwomp: And all the other's posted here! I think everyone has received their zine (at least no one has said they haven't) - but if anyone had any issues lemmy know!

Also stopping by to say that zine orders will be closed from December 17th until early January since I'll be away and won't be able to make any!

mahoroa
Jr. Member ⚓︎

shadow wizard money gang

View Profile WWW

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2023 @814.65 »

This looks great! I'll see if I can check it out when I'm finally on break!!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2024 @696.08 »

I've never used KoFi before, and ordering from there without an account can be kinda confusing not about the process itself, but the mails they keep sending you after
I would like to know if this has improved for people or if they are still getting annoying emails and confusing info?

Have you (anyone) ordered a zine recently, what kind of experience did you have?

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2024 @111.99 »

I would like to know if this has improved for people or if they are still getting annoying emails and confusing info?

Have you (anyone) ordered a zine recently, what kind of experience did you have?

aHAH I just ordered one myself I'll keep you updated on my experience! x)

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

GUIDE: Melon's Simple X3D World Tutorial

Started by MelooonBoard ♺ ∙ Web Crafting Materials

Replies: 5
Views: 4388
Last post February 17, 2022 @637.75
by demonologi
How to use a forum?! - A guide for those who have forgotten/never knew!

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 2
Views: 3752
Last post April 22, 2023 @739.62
by Aloe
Website size

Started by RolyBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 59
Views: 8164
Last post March 30, 2024 @910.61
by Semper

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi