Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @3.97 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 93/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello!  (Read 266 times)
aster
Newbie ⚓︎

xe/he

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 04, 2023 @794.53 »

hii! i'm aster! this forum seemed really cool so i obv had to join >:) some quick facts about me: i'm 18, genderfluid, and silly (aka autistic)! i use primarily xe/he pronouns, but any pronouns work.

i love to study things, primarily language and history! i only speak english fluently, but i'm studying toki pona primarily. i also do a lot of genealogy :) for media, i'm currently really into dimension 20 and drag race. i mainly watch youtube tho, and i really like jacob geller, contrapoints, mike's mic, withcindy, historia civilis.... basically anyone who makes good video essays. honestly, i'm really interested in like... everything. this world is so so interesting and there's so much in it!!

idk what else to put, but my website is aster's asterisms if u wish to check it out!!

swag............
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2023 @845.86 »

Hi aster, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I really like your landing page! Also, BOB deserves all the love in the world. I remember back in the GameCube days around 2004?? Bob moved to my town from a friend's game (they were really annoyed) - he showed me a letter that they'd sent him and it said something "Hi Bob, ur soooooooo coooooooool"; its funny how all these years later Bob is still soooooo cooooool to so many people  :grin:

Hope u enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
arcus
Jr. Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: arcus
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023 @0.34 »

o kama pona.

Your site is neat. The colours and the background go well together. I second what Melon says, the entrance is cool. However, the flicker rate for the background gif seems high, I'm not sure if that's just me or what. I'm looking forward to that Yume Nikki shrine.

What languages are you interested in, and is there anything that you like specifically in regard to history?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi