Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @180.98
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 820.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello world!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello world!  (Read 1501 times)
Seryndelle
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


she/they
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: Seryndelle
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Seryndelle
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
In my field of paper FLOOOOOWWWEERRRRSSSFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 06 Jul 2023 @754 » Toggle Font Embed


Hello all! It's a genuine pleasure to join you out here on the frontier of the internet!

My handle in these parts of the WWW (Wild, Wild Web) is Seryndelle. But how did I choose that name, I hear you ask? Well, I wanted something that sounded a bit like "serendipity", because I've always said that serendipity is the strongest force in the universe. And there's nowhere on Earth where that's more apparent than here. Those who dare to shine a light into the darkest, most unloved corners of the internet will find a vibrant community bursting with life, imagination, and creative drive.

I've been here for just a few weeks, and I've already seen things that have challenged my entire perception of what the internet could be. Websites that genuinely feel like someone's home; a niche they've carved out for themselves in the great global edifice of the Web. It's beautiful to behold, and I'm simply overjoyed to have stumbled across a community of passionate individuals here in Melonland and beyond. It's serendipity in action!

I can't wait to get to know you a bit better as we continue to learn, evolve, grow, and create. Big love to you all! :cheesy: <3

Logged

we're all spoonfuls of the same soup (and it's delicious!) :chef:

https://archivescence.nekoweb.org/img/d/fal/d67.png

Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 08 Jul 2023 @078 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Seryndelle, welcome to the forum  :cheerR:

Oh I was definitely asking that  :grin: For some reason serendipity reminds me of the show Firefly, but Iv no idea why  :drat:

I think I had a similar realisation when I first joined Neocities, it's very fun when you find new possibilities in things you thought you knew!

Hope you enjoy your time here  :dive: (also cool avatar!)

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe