Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @575.29 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 68/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  * A forum newbie arrives!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: * A forum newbie arrives!  (Read 361 times)
Bede
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: azure
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 09, 2023 @235.53 »

(Please read the title of this post like an Undertale textbox for the intended effect. Thanks)

Hello! I'm Azure, or Bede. Your friendly neighborhood artist, novice webmaster, fanfic writer, internet geek, autist, boygirl... I'll stop myself there. I use he/she/bun/fae/moon pronouns, but, if you don't know how to use neopronouns, just he/she is fine!

I'm a young adult who has never dabbled in forum culture before. I thought this would be a great first place to start, because I'm super into the web revival movement!!

I'm super into things like cartoons (LEGO Monkie Kid in particular at the moment), video games, activism, queer history, and alterhuman culture. I have headed a zine before, am currently in the process of heading another zine, aaand I am constantly working on my pride and joy, MACAQUE on Neocities!! <3

I am an Avid Talker, and an even MORE avid Enjoyer Of Things, sooo I look forward to getting to chat with you all! Thanks for having me!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2023 @64.94 by Bede » Logged

CELEBRATE THE REJECTS, EVISCERATE THE PRESETS ⋆。˚

Ninaiso
Casual Poster

That "Fandom Freak"

StatusCafe: Ninaiso
iMood: Ninaiso

View Profile

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2023 @341.42 »

Hello and welcome! :ha: I love your works and we share some overlapping fandoms! (Owl House and Pokemon gang!!!)

I also deeply relate to hating the ridiculous outrage and in fighting twitter is full of, it really is just bullying.

Also, it's been super neat learning about otherkin from your site! It also has such a neat design too! Really good colors!

Hope you enjoy your stay, I think this is the perfect first forum to start on! :4u:

manrevisited
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Some Guy, TM

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2023 @652.11 »

100% agree with your splash page about the social web these days. So much bullying about weirdos and freaks like the internet wasnt our house first!!

Anyways, your art is cute and your website is a real vibe. Love the colors and the blinkee hoard.
Bede
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2023 @660.23 »

Hello and welcome! :ha: I love your works and we share some overlapping fandoms! (Owl House and Pokemon gang!!!)

I also deeply relate to hating the ridiculous outrage and in fighting twitter is full of, it really is just bullying.

Also, it's been super neat learning about otherkin from your site! It also has such a neat design too! Really good colors!

Hope you enjoy your stay, I think this is the perfect first forum to start on! :4u:

YEAHH Owl House and Pokemon gang!! So glad that you could learn abt otherkin, the otherkin info hub is one of the pages that I'm the most proud of!!  :4u:

Bede
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2023 @661.33 »

100% agree with your splash page about the social web these days. So much bullying about weirdos and freaks like the internet wasnt our house first!!

Anyways, your art is cute and your website is a real vibe. Love the colors and the blinkee hoard.

EXACTLY! We were here first, everyone else just decided to crash here once they found out it ruled. And thank you so much!

strawberry
Newbie ⚓︎

❥ doin my best!

StatusCafe: strawberry

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2023 @18.85 »

omg, you just reminded me i need to finally beat undertale. it's tiiime. i literally have "strawberry! stay determined!" written on my wall hehe.

anywayyy, welcome bede!! happy to meet another newbie here with the same forum birthday :') i love learning about alterhuman culture and can't wait to learn more about it from you and your website. i write stories and prompts for those who are fictoromantic/fictosexual and so many of my friends and creators i look up to in the self-ship community are alterhuman, so it's always nice to see more folks aware of the culture! :transport:   

hope you enjoy the forum and can't wait to see what you post! :^D

just happy to be here ♥˖⁺‧₊˚✦
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2023 @46.97 »

Hi Bede, welcome to the forum  :ha:

Omg Im so late with these welcomes!! You're art is super cool, I also enjoy things  :smile:  I know we already had a quick comvo in another thread, but you have now been officially welcomed  :grin:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi