Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @27.65
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  Melonland Musicians, post your stuff!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: Melonland Musicians, post your stuff!  (Read 4773 times)
Horsey Chobunso
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


give me convenience or give me death
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #15 on: Spring, 30 Apr 2026 @728 » Embed

https://soundcloud.com/horseychobunso25
Video game music, school projects, some things I've done for fun

https://musescore.com/user/121873
Traditionally composed music, generally for concert and marching band instruments

I used to compose and produce a lot of music in the VGM and academic music world, but its been a long time since I've done it with any sort of regularity. I've started a few projects recently and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things after a long time away. I also play in a cover band occasionally and help teach a college marching band, its just hard for me to get into a compositional groove again.

One of my close friends recently reached out and asked for help on a game project, so it looks like I'll have a concrete reason to get back into the swing of it at least.

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/hGyqKcSz/disconnected.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/mr8VqrT5/Horsey-Chobunso.gif
bugholder's epiphany
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


why do they call it oven
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: Spring, 02 May 2026 @087 » Toggle Font Embed

Haven't been on this forum in a while but Im wanting to be active again, hi!
https://bugholdersepiphany.bandcamp.com/
So far I've got a bunch of old albums and a few newer albums that are numbered in order. Only like, three of those, but they're good I hope. Most of what I've made so far is varied, so I hope whatever's here is good for whoever listens!

Logged
Peri L'Flamme, Towerkin of Magma
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWWArt


i miss my buddies
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
A Real Digital Messenger PaperJoined 2024!
« Reply #17 on: Summer, 24 Jun 2026 @734 » Toggle Font Embed

oh hey, this is a channel that exists!

here is my cool soundcloud for my music endeavours that aren't 3 hour long sampledelia. also i posted a new song just about now, would be cool to see some traction  :seal:

Logged

I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plan
https://i.imgur.com/rJDPIet.gif
https://i.imgur.com/MYpzmwF.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YzAasAA.png
https://i.imgur.com/R1yQ8T6.gif
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe