Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @480.75
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ♺ ∙ Snippets & Materials
| | | |-+  Button Commissions Thread Perhaps?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Button Commissions Thread Perhaps?  (Read 1952 times)
pinkvampyr
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile


Claire (he/him) pink/black color combo enjoyer
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: pinkvampyr
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: pinkvampyr

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 15 Jul 2023 @079 » Toggle Font Embed

So this is partially self-serving but I figure since it doesn't seem like we have an official thread where people can post their commission info if they can make website buttons, maybe this can be that thread!

As for myself I'm looking for a button with some cute pixel art but whatever kind of buttons you make drop your info and some examples in here!!! You can feel free to post if you do them for free but I personally want to at least tip someone for their work!

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/tRFZrYmg/blinkies-Cafe-9u.gif https://i.postimg.cc/c4mKSPWy/blinkies-Cafe-ps.gif

TheNothingMonster
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Hey psst! Wanna see something spooky?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: thenothingmonster

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 15 Jul 2023 @559 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey! I do not specialise in website buttons or anything, but I can make one for you if you want! I am a digital artist in general and I know some basics of pixel art as well. I can also animate it if you like! :grin:

Unfortunately I do not have many "good" examples to provide for website buttons specifically, but here are my site buttons to give you an idea:

Spoiler
https://thenothingmonster.neocities.org/img/TNMWebsiteBanner1.gif https://thenothingmonster.neocities.org/img/TNMWebsiteBanner2.gif These are very lazy! If you wish for other kinds of references, feel free to ask.
[close]
Prices are not a concern, as I am willing to work for free for this instance.
Also, I do not mind most themes, but you can always ask if you feel uncertain.

Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bede
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: azure
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Deviantart Llama!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 16 Jul 2023 @487 » Toggle Font Embed

https://i.imgur.com/iZ0CnXD.png https://i.imgur.com/tUjZvWr.png https://files.catbox.moe/gkal9j.png

I made these, and I'm also a digital artist who does pixel art! I do buttons on a PWYW basis :cheerR:

Logged

❝ I will walk this path and reach the pinnacle of what Fairy types can do. This is my goal. I've chosen it with my own will. ❞

https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/bedebutton1.png https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/bedebutton2.png https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/bedebutton3.png

https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/ballonleabutton1.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe