Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @21.97 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  New to the Old Web, Send me your site!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New to the Old Web, Send me your site!!  (Read 586 times)
juniper-fairy12
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 16, 2023 @928.77 »

Hi There!

My name is Juniper! I'm new to this website, to neocities, and to the web revival in general. I Have been absolutley obsessed with old style websites in the past year, and I'm currently trying to learn html and css, but I'm having a lot of trouble with inspiration for my site. My other hobbies include knitting, cozy games, and 60's music. I need lots of inspo and advice, so [i}please[/i] if you feel comforatble, share your site with me! I've been looking at sites from other posts in this forum and have seen some really cool stuff so far. Hope to see ya'll around  :4u:

<3
Juniper
<3

:unite:Juniper:unite:
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2023 @931.76 »

A great piece of advice I got is look at lots of code, you don't have to outright copy it but you can view the HTML for a page to get an idea of how to do certain things and it's great!

w3schools is a great place for some code learning

Anyhooch my little corner of the internet is here, it may not be the best but I love it (I'm also working on updates rn hehe)

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Tommie ΘΔ
Casual Poster ⚓︎

It's not gay if it's the floor...

iMood: anchorgutz
PicMix: brynnstic

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2023 @933.30 »

Hi!! My site isn’t exactly old web, it’s more scene, but a lot of the buttons I have attached are old web! If you wanna check my site out it’s on my profile :D lmk if it helps u in any way

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...
OneMillionFurries
Full Member ⚓︎

Gettin silly with it

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!:0 its one million furriesFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2023 @955.34 »

Welcome welcome welcome!! Good luck on creating your own site, it's all a LOT of fun!! :D

You can find my site here! It uses sadgrl's layout builder as a template, but I am hoping to soon redo my site completely from scratch! Feel free to take a look at the code and get inspiration however you wish! :D <3

I have a big ol' wall of buttons to other sites I like, so feel free to surf the web through those too! <3

BananaBoots
Jr. Member ⚓︎

↑ Soooooo normal about him (lying)

StatusCafe: bananaboots
iMood: bananaboots
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2023 @962.73 »

This is my little corner of the web, I hope you enjoy it! I've only actually had my site since last November so it doesn't take too long to get used to HTML and create something awesome. I started with no knowledge of HTML, actually. I'm still learning CSS so it is, of course, a never-ending process but it's so satisfying. Feel free to shoot me a DM or an email if you ever wanna chat! (No pressure, of course!)

Boots (it/he)

Bede
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!

StatusCafe: azure

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2023 @81.74 »

This is my personal site! And this is my passion project; an attempt at as comprehensive a dictionary of alterhuman terms as possible.

CELEBRATE THE REJECTS, EVISCERATE THE PRESETS ⋆。˚

malice
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2023 @128.99 »

hi! this is my site and here is a list of stuff that'll help you with your site! :3

any/all + ev/eva ae/aer
konamiesque
Casual Poster

Play the Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha duology

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2023 @179.26 »

This is my main project. I also have a personal site, but that's a major work-in-progress :P

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2023 @190.65 »

Hello. Welcome to Melon Land. I've got a site at my handle dot org. If it seems boring it's because I'm using an aesthetic that predates GeoCities: the CERN aesthetic. I have all kinds of stuff there; my last post was a bit of flash fiction: "Stormageddon, Fluffgoddess of the Next Apocalypse".

I know a lot of people like W3C Schools for reference, but I generally prefer Mozilla's references for HTML and CSS.

And I still like to visit the CSS Zen Garden on occasion.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023 @194.32 by starbreaker » Logged

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2023 @853.15 »

Hello Juniper! Welcome to the forum  :ozwomp:

Oh whats your top 3 60s songs?? I happen to know far more about this subject than modern music  :tongue:

(Also Labyrinth is one of my fav movies  :grin: )

Hope u enjoy your time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Grimlock
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Harley | He/they |

StatusCafe: dinosaur
iMood: Grimlock

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2023 @920.37 »

my site is here! it's pretty simple, still using the sadgrl layout but i've still done some neat stuff with making the whole site look like it has scanlines on it!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi