Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @213.10 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hi hi! New melon here

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi hi! New melon here  (Read 488 times)
Yukari
Casual Poster ⚓︎

RISK IT for the BISCUIT

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 19, 2023 @243.17 »

Helloooooo! This is Hannah speaking. Back in the 2010’s I always registered for forums w/ the username ‘Yukari’, so I’m reviving the tradition. (Yes it’s a Touhou reference, and yes my pfp is Okina Touhou.)

I’d been lurking on-and-off for some time. Somehow, I hadn’t read the “Welcome to the Forum” post, but finally doing so is what pushed me to register. I love the philosophy of ‘creative imperfection’. I had a long period where I wasn’t updating my website because I couldn’t think of what was ‘good enough’ to post online, but I’ve started getting over that.

My biggest interests right now are the Touhou, Pokemon, and Umineko games. Some of my non-media interests are hiking and reading history and non-fiction books, but it’s kinda hard to find good ones for cheap/free… anyway, I’m also really into building Legos lately. I don’t watch the lego monkey kid cartoon but I’ve bought a few sets from the series b/c I was so impressed at the builds!

I’m very happy to be here! Thank you for having me  :ok:

Bede
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: azure
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023 @296.27 »

*Perks up like a dog at the mention of the LEGO Monkie Kid cartoon*

But to be serious, welcome to the forum! I like your username, and I'm also a Pokemon fan!

CELEBRATE THE REJECTS, EVISCERATE THE PRESETS ⋆。˚

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2023 @659.62 »

Hello. Welcome to Melon Land. I've got your website open now.

KittyTheKat
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Any/All and Agender

iMood: KittyTheKat

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2023 @702.91 »

Welcome!!! I also just recently joined, and everyone here is really nice!  :ozwomp:

I also really like Pokemon. I see on your site that you like Bulbasaur which is a good choice. They're really cute!  :4u:

And yeah, people actually like seeing imperfect websites just as much as the very well-crafted ones. Yours is actually really good already in my opinion, so no need to worry about it.  :tongue:

"Hell is other people. But that’s only that side of the coin. The other side, which no one seems to mention, is also “Heaven is each other.” … Hell is separateness, uncommunicability, self-centeredness, lust for power, for riches, for fame. Heaven, on the other hand, is very simple—and very hard: caring about your fellow beings." -Jean-Paul Sartre
bellflower
Casual Poster

Lachimolala

StatusCafe: pinksushi
iMood: borahae

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2023 @746.42 »

Hello and welcome to the melonland forum!  :smile:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2023 @848.82 »

Hi Hannah, welcome to the forum!

Ooph that creative hill can be a hard one to get over; Im glad you are making it!

Hope u enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Yukari
Casual Poster ⚓︎

RISK IT for the BISCUIT

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2023 @924.35 »

aww thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

*Perks up like a dog at the mention of the LEGO Monkie Kid cartoon*
haha yessss! I have the Monkey King brickhead and I really, really wanted to get the Monkey King Warrior Mech, but by the time I made up my mind they stopped selling it online. :S I know a few ppl irl who watch the cartoon so I've been thinking of picking it up. Plus I think having the context would make me appreciate my legos more 🐒

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi