Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @600.08 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 68/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello from Singapore!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello from Singapore!  (Read 309 times)
AutisticAsFxxk
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Rachel (she/her/xe/xem)

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 22, 2023 @386.93 »

Hi everyone! My name is Rachel (she/her/xe/xem) and I'm from Singapore.

I have a personal site, Autistic As Fxxk where I talk about my personal experiences as an Autistic person and explore ways to find your own path in a neurotypical world while being unapologetically Autistic. Feel free to check it out if you're interested!

I remember creating my very first website at the age of 10 and having so much fun learning HTML and Photoshop on my own. Those early experiences led me to working as a graphic and web designer today. Seeing Neocities websites brought back so much nostalgia for me, it inspired me to design my website in that style!

Pleased to meet y'all and can't wait to get to know y'all better! :4u:

AutisticAsFxxk.com - For Autistic punks, rebels and misfits forging their own path in a neurotypical world.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2023 @396.85 »

Hi Rachel welcome to the forum  :4u:

I loved reading your manifesto "My worth does not depend on: [] How inspirational I am []" this line vibed with me! Screw that kinda pressure!  :grin:

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2023 @416.02 »

Welcome!

I like your site, it's informative and interesting! Hope to see you around!

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
skull-aton
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Skell || They/Them

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: skull_aton

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2023 @495.36 »

Hi Rachel! Welcome to the forums!!

I saw your site and immediately fell in love. There is so much information to ingest! Guides to making sites more accessible, an absolute amazing manifesto, personal insights, all within a beautifully crafted website!  :chef:

I've been recently diagnosed with autism and ADHD and I've been learning to love myself and do what's best for me. (and it can be hard! society is a meaner! poo on it!)
I'm definitely going to be printing out your manifesto! Thanks for making it available to print!

I hope you enjoy the forums!! and have an amazing day!  :4u:

:ozwomp: :ha: :4u: partyin in the graveyard :4u: :ha: :ozwomp:
AutisticAsFxxk
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Rachel (she/her/xe/xem)

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2023 @533.87 »

Hi Rachel welcome to the forum  :4u:

I loved reading your manifesto "My worth does not depend on: [] How inspirational I am []" this line vibed with me! Screw that kinda pressure!  :grin:

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Thanks, glad you liked my manifesto!! :cheesy:

AutisticAsFxxk.com - For Autistic punks, rebels and misfits forging their own path in a neurotypical world.
AutisticAsFxxk
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Rachel (she/her/xe/xem)

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2023 @536.69 »

Hi Rachel! Welcome to the forums!!

I saw your site and immediately fell in love. There is so much information to ingest! Guides to making sites more accessible, an absolute amazing manifesto, personal insights, all within a beautifully crafted website!  :chef:

I've been recently diagnosed with autism and ADHD and I've been learning to love myself and do what's best for me. (and it can be hard! society is a meaner! poo on it!)
I'm definitely going to be printing out your manifesto! Thanks for making it available to print!

I hope you enjoy the forums!! and have an amazing day!  :4u:

Oh wow, you're too kind. Thank you so much!! :transport: So glad you found my stuff helpful!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi