Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @197.38 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Fans of RuneScape!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fans of RuneScape!!  (Read 950 times)
arsenicCatnip

Big Big Worm is Wriggling With Glee!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: August 01, 2023 @933.40 »

Hello!! I write this post to ask whether there are any fans of OSRS on these forums, and if so, let's form a community! Aside from some college friends I don't often play with these days, I play RuneScape by myself mostly, and would love to chat with other fans of the game. I must confess that I don't really do a great deal much other than cutting down trees to level up my woodcutting, but it's still a nice and calming way to spend an evening if I do say so myself hehehe :-P Do let me know if you play, it would be swell to make some friends through this site :3

Sipping strawberry tea...beaming love into me...eternally........
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023 @3.08 »

You can friend me I think, my username is AFG_1j649s2 (I dunno why thats my username I didn't pick it..) - I don't really know how to play, but sometimes I go and shout encouragement at people while they are mining or killing goblins - I like to bury bones!

Also for someone interested in starting out RuneLite is a handy client (It took me ages to figure this out!)

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
zanarkand
Jr. Member ⚓︎

october | they/them

iMood: mintyorca
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2023 @121.42 »

i love OSRS! i enjoy doing simple tasks in that game like woodcutting or mining too, it's such a calming vibe especially with the music. i played it a lot when i was really young and it's been nice to get back to it! i'll definitely play more if i have friends on there, too so it would be awesome if you added me! my name is coralmarrow :)

starlitPrimrose
Casual Poster

StatusCafe: etherealprimrose
iMood: violetPrimrose
PicMix: starlitPrimrose

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023 @174.38 »

ayo! i only started playing recently so im still figuring out the game haha, but ive had a lot of fun playing it! my username is iomalle :)

akbatten
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023 @575.39 »

OSRS was the start of my interest in computer games and probably the one I keep coming back to even though it's been a few years since I logged on. Always fun to watch the numbers go up.
BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2023 @406.34 »

I have fond memories of playing Runescape as a kid, and recently my interest was rekindled. I may start a new account soon and see if it's anything for me. Time is an eternal constraint though. :dog:
creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2023 @811.08 »

it was my very first mmorpg I played. i tried to play the sequel but abandoned quickly. might get into again one day

daiko
Newbie ⚓︎

iMood: daiko

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2023 @760.08 »

:eyes: i love runescape!! i think osrs is the game i've sunk the most hours into (90 runecraft :dive:) and i would love to finally have some cool friends to play with 1000+ hours in................... better late than never though am i right

my user is DaikoScape!! if you ever catch me online, shoot me a message!

King of Darkness, who shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos; I call upon thee, and swear myself to thee...
skull-aton
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Skell || They/Them

iMood: skull_aton

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2023 @183.55 »

Ooh I love OSRS! I played Runescape way back in the 2000s. Then when they rebooted it as OSRS, I play it on and off.

because nobody really quits runescape. the call to play at random times is too hard to ignore  :eyes:

i have six million alts because i'll always be like "hey... remember woodcutting at the beginning? that's sexy right?" and 9 times out of 10 i'm like "oh yeah, you're right. that's the stuff."

I do have a main with 90 woodcutting. But there's always something attractive to start the grind all over again.

So if anyone wants to start up a new character (or an ironman) let me know!

:eyes: i love runescape!! i think osrs is the game i've sunk the most hours into (90 runecraft :dive:)

holy moly. you have the patience of a god. I feel like runecrafting is so hard. Mad respect!

:ozwomp: :ha: :4u: partyin in the graveyard :4u: :ha: :ozwomp:
Bone-A Lisa
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Feelin' Spooky

Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2024 @866.76 »

Ive been getting back into OSRS again recently, I've been woodcutting while I'm at work and have starting doing more quests and stuff during the evening. I recently broke 1000 total level and am super into it right now.

If anyone here plays and wants to add me, I am Bone-A Lisa!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

I found an intresting X-Files Fansite

Started by easy_breezyBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 5
Views: 2213
Last post July 10, 2022 @438.16
by myry
Any other kpop fans here?

Started by PurpleHello98Board © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 4
Views: 1330
Last post November 04, 2023 @607.27
by Memory
It's Not Stupid, It's Advanced! (A brand-new, shiny Invader Zim fansite!)

Started by CooperationIsKeyBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 8
Views: 1453
Last post July 07, 2023 @823.41
by glow

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi