Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @359.14
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi everyone :)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi everyone :)  (Read 1206 times)
Nickolox
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


The Lord of Waluigis
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: nickolox

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 15 Aug 2023 @301 » Toggle Font Embed

hi there !!
My name is Nick, nice to finally be here !  :ha: 
I'm pretty new to this old web kind of stuff, it feels like a real relief to be in these kinds of online spaces after the old hamster-wheel slog that is Social Media™ ^^;
It feels great to finally put my childhood obsession of making sites in HTML to good use LOL
Hell in a way it even feels like a dream come true, as I always dreamed of having a personal site as a kid

Anyways, I'm a 2D and 3D artist! Making digital artworks and 3D models are big passions of mine :D
I have a Neocities website with my 2D artworks n some other cool stuff as well ---> https://nickolox.neocities.org/
While I don't have my 3D works up yet, still working on compiling everything I wanna put up...  :ohdear:
Feel free to check out the other things I've got up so far (2D artworks + a few shrines)

Some other hobbies/interests of mine are animation, programming and sewing, all of which are things I should really get back to someday, I'm unfortunately a very busy person, due to being in my last year of school currently  :tnt:

Outside of making art things I've got a big interest in video games! I LOVE nintendo games (pikmin my beloved,,,) and valve games (L4D is my favourite!! Second is TF2)
and I'm also super duper obsessed with WALUIGI from Super Mario!! He's my favourite character of all time <3 <3 <3

I hope to get along well with y'all!! Meeting new people online is super fun!
And if there's anything I love besides Waluigi it would be sharing my interests and thoughts with like minded folk  :4u:

Logged

The Lord of Waluigis and King of Bush Medicine :melon:

My Silly Webbed Sites:

https://nickolox.com/img/banner.gif https://nickolox.com/img/links/spinning-fish.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 16 Aug 2023 @137 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Nick, welcome to the forum  :ozwomp:

Ohh I really like your artworks, and I particularly look forward to the 3D section; the one on your homepage is super cool and impressive! Also your site has a very particular vive that reminds me of a box of baloons I had when I was about 6 - I think about that box a lot (Its the blank, purple, pink, white colours I think)

Waluigi reminds me of the badguy from lazy town - which in turn reminds me of this damn song!


GREAT now its goona be in my head for the next 50000 years! But you'll have to suffer too! >:D
Whats the most annoying song you know?

Hope you enjoy your time here!!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Nickolox
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


The Lord of Waluigis
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: nickolox

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 16 Aug 2023 @334 » Toggle Font Embed

Quote
Ohh I really like your artworks, and I particularly look forward to the 3D section; the one on your homepage is super cool and impressive!
thank you so much! :D  :ozwomp:

also WOW thanks for reminding me that Lazy Town existed hahaha, I remember watching it a lot as a kid! This song is pretty catchy hahaha
also, Waluigi DOES look a lot like Robbie Rotten, lol, he's kind of like a Mix between him and Sportacus with the mustache n such now that I think about it lmao

Quote
Whats the most annoying song you know?
Hmm... hard to say... Fortunately for me I've never run into any I've particularly hated ^^;
I'll tell you one of my favourite songs though! Pacific by 808 State
(There's a lot of variants of Pacific last I remember so this is Pacific 202 in particular i've linked)


I'm a big fan of 90s and 2000s era house, techno and DnB music, the vibe of these genres is so chill and absolutely timeless

Logged

The Lord of Waluigis and King of Bush Medicine :melon:

My Silly Webbed Sites:

https://nickolox.com/img/banner.gif https://nickolox.com/img/links/spinning-fish.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe